Black people attacking whites in the US

by JoenB75 32 Replies latest social current

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

You specifically state Black people in all your posts and now you decide to change it to BLM in the hopes that people agreeing with you will jump on this train of yours.

First and foremost I am no supporter of BLM AT ALL.

"but we’re talking about disagreements about politics leading to violence"

In this entire THREAD there is not even one mention of BLM or Black Lives Matter until your previous post.

Where in this thread did anyone say that was the subject matter? If you want to talk about it being political then address why the majority of the crime over the BLM movement is FUCKING WHITE LIBERAL KIDS! A confederate statue being torn down... 80 - 90% white people doing it. 3% movement... mostly white. Anarchist groups destroying cities... majority white.

"BLM are trying to cancel Goya, a Hispanic staple and family owned company for speaking the truth"

It's Hispanics who are protesting against GOYA, it was fucking Julian Castro and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez...

You are trying to put BLM and Black people in the same boat because you know many people on this board will just agree with you. BLM is a group funding by a WHITE JEW named George Soros. Many black people do not support BLM movement, yet you are coupling in EVERYONE OF YOUR STATEMENTS black people with Black Lives Matter.

It is no different than me using the KKK and white people interchangeably. That would be MORONIC.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The question was: black people attacking whites is on the rise

there are 3 explanations:

- more black people robbing whites which would imply the reduced enforcement (because BLM protests) is increasing crime - but criminals don’t racially profile nor are the attacks about robbing people

- black people are increasingly racist (which is directly in line with BLM ideology)

- political groups are directly attacking those that do not agree with them (again, BLM is the only ideology that does encourage this)

Your statement that BLM is just white people is false, select protestor pictures are indeed mixed groups, the videos and pictures of the protests devolving into looting show large groups of black people doing the looting with few white snowflakes mixed in.

I agree with you that the majority of black people do NOT agree with BLM and it is sponsored by ActBlue and other Democrat groups with ties to Soros, but I did not tie ALL black people to BLM, the subgroups doing the increased attacks are sponsored and instigated by BLM, simplified BLM members are the ones doing the attacking, my contention is that black people are being used by BLM to do these acts of violence. There are also examples of white membered BLM groups attacking but that is less of an occurrence.

As to your other point, I agree, BLM does not just consist out of black people, AOC and Julian Castro are members too, you just tied solely black people to BLM by saying they are Hispanic thus cannot be part of BLM. BLM is a movement, it is consisting of the extreme-left wing of the Democratic Party (Biden, AOC, Castro, ...) promoting a specific left-wing ideology through violence.

It’s basically a parallel to the Hitlerjugend of the Nazi party, they were likewise not solely white Germans, they were likewise promoting an ideology and they were likewise not representative of ALL white Germans. However, we do still condemn ANY German, including Jews that went along with the ideology of the party back for other reasons than Jew-hatred then for their actions and inactions.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

BLM is a political movement. They don’t really care about black lives.

• wolverines
    wolverines

BLM stands for burn loot murder.

• LV101
    LV101

I agree ^^^ MMM. It's not the normal black people. They're suffering in communities without law enforcement and trying to protect themselves from anarchy/war crimes committed. If you go on BLM's website and check out you'll notice all contributions go directly to the Democratic party. Unless they changed it -- that's where the funds go.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

People that broadcast violance between groups of different skin color like the orginator of this post ARE THE PROBLEM. Notice how after 3 or 4 posts this thread disolved into vomit.

I have announcement that will quiet this:

WE ARE ALL AFRICAN!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

WE ARE ALL AFRICAN! - er, not sure about this.

Homo sapiens evolved in Africa, so my ancestors were African, if you go back tens of thousands of years.

But, different races of humans have evolved since then, largely in isolation.

I'm European. I live in England, a northern European country and natural home for people like me. Northern Europeans evolved in Europe.

Chinese people evolved in Asia.

Sub-Saharan Africans evolved in sub-Saharan Africa.

Some whites live in Australia, America and Africa because of European technology - ocean-going ships, etc.

Some black people live in the Caribbean and North America, also due to European technology - ocean-going ships, etc. It's not nice to say but David Starkey was correct: if it wasn't for slavery, there'd be no blacks in the Americas.

The races do differ in some aspects, e.g. Chinese people cannot digest milk because as adults, they don't produce the enzyme lactase. Other people - whites, blacks, Arabs, Jews - can and do drink milk.

It's not being intellectually honest to insist everyone alive to day are Africans.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    Love, also average IQs differ significantly and that has a lot to do with culture. If you bring third world people into your streets, things will change and people will suffer. The terrible thing is that knowledgeable people on the left wing considers that a necessary sacrifice. Quite ironic that left wing feminists consider increased rape due to third world immigration a necessary cost
  • silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Anony Mous, just because people do not want to directly tell you that your posts are often off target does not mean that you are making sense. You keep equating Black People as a whole with BLM. Then when you get caught you try to nuance your comments to appear as if you are just making comparisons as opposed to equating the two groups.

- more black people robbing whites which would imply the reduced enforcement (because BLM protests) is increasing crime - but criminals don’t racially profile nor are the attacks about robbing people (where are you getting these numbers??? Over what time span are you considering? Quickly run google something ) What is the reason for the uptick in hate crimes? Do you think that is happening as well?

- black people are increasingly racist (which is directly in line with BLM ideology) Again, you are acting as if all of Black America is behind the BLM movement and protests when this is not the case. Again, the majority of BLM protestors and vandals in the worst hit areas are fucking white liberal kids and anarchists. You even have police in these areas stating this over and over and over. However, it doesn't fit the narrative you want to create and push so you ignore that.

- political groups are directly attacking those that do not agree with them (again, BLM is the only ideology that does encourage this) Again are you fucking serious. The majority of these attacks taking place are by anarchist groups and right-wing groups. Black people are right back to killing one another over foolishness like stepping on each others new shoes.

Your statement that BLM is just white people is false - Again you are lying hoping people will just listen to you. Members of the police forces in multiple cities have stated this. Even Foxx news has pointed this out. You told a bold face lie when you stated I said that BLM is all white people. You lied. Period. No one is selecting photos to show sparse numbers of black people. As I stated in MULTIPLE posts I went to a few of these protests. The vast majority of people are white liberal kids. Most of them are from outside the fucking community and even state where they are protesting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-cop-black-lives-matter-protesters-fewer-minorities-than-police

I am sure you aren't going to watch it but atleast it is FOX so hopefully you can bring yourself to.

We all get it, you think BLM is horrible. MANY people do myself included, but you are saying things that show you care more about pointing the finger at black people than at BLM.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Silentbuddha, don't forget anony maus is Belgian. My cousin ended up in a Belgian hospital about a year ago. She told them that she was vegetarian, so they brought her chicken. She said, no, I don't eat meat, so they brought her fish. Finally, they just brought her spuds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit