Thoughts on Leah Remini JW A&E special ...

by _Morpheus 138 Replies latest members private

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Yes i know its still on but in posting a few thought s as it goes along, feel free to add or disagree.. or ignore. Also: SPOILER ALERT!!!! Details are being discussed. If you want to watch later, avoid this thread

first, llyods opening “joke” - “its nice to have a woman in charge”... jesus dude, what does that even mean? Annoying fron the start and every bit the asshat i was afraid he was going to be. Unnecessary remark and head scratchingly pointless.

The first main topic discussed: “armagedon will wipe away everyone not a jw”. Not 100%. They have for sometime taught that god makes the final call and that there may be people who didnt hear the good news who survive. A small distinction but necessary to note.

I did love them spending a few moments pointing out the similarities to scientology. Good foundation.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT to let tight pants tony speak for the org on the subject of higher education. Great snipet of the broadcast.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Ahhh they got a great snipet of that rubber faced clown lett! Love that too
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Just listening to Gerald Losche speak, sounds like he has a German accent

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Really enjoying the personal interviews mixed in with the group interviews

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Great quotes from the wt on dfing, jerry minor NAILED his descriptions

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

“If they dont have anything to take away from then there is no real threat. Thats how cults work”. Nailed if again.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

“What great crime have we committed that you wont even look in my eyes as mu mother” damn. Nailed that too!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

The basis of this organization is conditional love. Boom.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

“Put jehovah above everything else, even the family bond”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit