Anyone else feel guilty about bringing others into the "truth", once you have learned TTATT ?

by Dunedain 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    ToesUp14 hours ago
    I am proud to say...(besides my kids), I have never brought anyone into the "troof". That is why I am out....I'm a Looser! lol

Talk about a LOOSER! What about 'fictitious' Noah and his family! They didn't bring even one person into the "troof"!

lol-lol

just saying!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I did to one. The other two I haven't seen. I hope they find their way out.

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

the one I helped to become a JW was young, and had a crazy JW mum and a quite mad and alcoholic non-JW father. Elders asked me to help him growing in the truth. I was a ministerial servant and studied with him for 3 years, brought him to the assemblies, helped him to become a publisher, to be a good speaker at the theocratic ministry school...

I succeded so well that he became an elder before he was 30 and is today the biggest fanatic 500 kilometres around.

Since he knew I married a non JW lady, he pretends he can't recognize me, or looks at me as if as was a giant alien!!!

I hope he will have a long and succesfull theocratic life...

• prologos
    prologos

Only to the extent that it has harmed them. some have realized potentials they would never have had access to, without the outworkings of their wt journey, full of deludsions as it is.

• Chook
    Chook

I was lucky , I was in 27 years and I failed to convert anyone not even my two children. I'm glad my Jw sales never worked , I wouldn't seriously live with myself if I knew that I brain washed a convert. I have enough internal torment with what I put my kids through in the name of religion.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Everyday I think about how I accidentally braught my kids into this cult.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

While I don't think I am directly responsible for bringing anybody into the Witness religion, I may have helped to influence a young person who is the son of an inactive JW.

He is a nice person but not doing well. I believe part of the problem is he was led to believe he didn't need to work very hard because Armagonnageddum (or HarmUGettin) was right around the corner. That was over 20 years ago. We all know what happens when Witnesses don't get a decent job and they wake up one day and they are over 40.

I can't beat myself up over this, but I'm sure glad I didn't spend much time preaching since I WAS working a full-time job. I was a low hour publisher. So, I'm glad I was a failure in the Witness work.

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    ....In a conversation with my wonderful daughter (who is also out) I asked if she thought it would be a good idea to write this guy/brother to tell him my story.

She said that I should. So far, I haven't done it.

He had his own problems with the JW's and was upset about a lot of crap with the religion when I last talked to him.

What do you guys think? Should I write to him or not?

Well, if you need a middle man, I may be able to help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit