I am going to try hanging out with you people

by CruithneLaLuna 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• dmouse
    dmouse

Welcome!

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

Sadly , I can't answer everyone directly, but will offer a couple of comments.

I did not encounter the JW classmate until 7th grade, when the public school system and I were foisted upon one another.

The name is pronounced "Crooth-neh." It is wonderful to have to explain that, as the names my parents gave me are very commonplace and too easy to pronounce.

I have NO PROBLEMS in the generative organs! I don't believe in that "namerology" site ... er, that is, I don't seriously entertain the possibility of its validity. What is said there applies to me at most ... 5%; of course, there is the possibility (YIKES) that my nature will change as a result of adopting the name. I am studying astrology, and don't even believe in that yet. (But I am entertaining the possibility that it has some value. I read a book by a Nobel Prize winner, who feels that it is more "scientific," and possibly more accurate, than psychology.)

Enhtiurc (signing backward to "undo" any possible unwanted namerological effects)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit