I am going to try hanging out with you people

by CruithneLaLuna 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

Hello, new member here.

I registered a couple of years ago, but my initial experiences here were not of the warm/fuzzy variety, which must have been what I needed at the time; so, I left. Recenty, a friend gently suggested that I might want to give interacting here a second try.

So's I don't have to type it twice, I offer here a hyperlink to my member profile.

Although one might reasonably be named "Cruithne" - especially if one is Irish or Scottish - it is not my real name. Well, of course it is my real name, in that I choose to be known by it. Let me try again: it is not my legal name. That's okay, I will answer to it, here and elsewhere. If you're the curious type, I suggest using a search engine to learn about the name (assuming it's unfamiliar to you, as it was to me until about a week ago).

Regards,

Cruithne

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

WELCOME BACK - I hope you'll be able to stick around a bit longer.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome Cru

Glad you are willing to try again. As most groups do we have grown and there are many of the old posters still here, some have left, and there are many new ones.

Welcome, read, learn, enjoy, and grow

Lee

• onacruse
    onacruse

Cruithne, welcome back I've only been here for a little over a year, but in that short time I've met a lot of folks that have become my friends, friends who've helped me grow and heal beyond words I hope that your experience this time around is similarly positive.

Craig

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

SO - Are you named for the Near-Earth asteroid 3753 or the first Celtic racio-tribal group to come to the British Isles, appearing between about 800 and 500 B.C.?

Sorry, couldn't help it.......gota love google.com

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

WELCOME!!!

Walter

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome back

Hope you enjoy it here this time !

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome!!! A while back I heard this was kind of an intense place, but I think we've morphed into a kinder, gentler forum. Sometimes. Depends on the subject. Aw, just sit back and enjoy the ride!!! I'm glad you're here!

Nina

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

P.S. Cool bio! I think you will be able to bring a wonderful fresh perspective to a lot of topics on the forum, with your experiences in spiritual exploration. I look forward to your posts.

Nina

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

WELCOME BACK CruithneLaLuna !!! I wasn't ere 2 years ago but your very welcome .. come and sit down and enjoy the warmth.

monk3y

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit