I am going to try hanging out with you people

by CruithneLaLuna 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• obiwan
    obiwan

Glad you came back. You will find some posters more abrasive than others, not much differently than in your daily life. I hope you find fulfillment here, there are many people that can relate to your pain and experience's. So, don't run this time, let everyone know how you feel, sometimes it's just a simple misunderstanding.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Being a JW did not seem to solve any of my inner conflicts, only to exacerbate them, and contributed to the ruination of relations with all of my relations.

Very well stated and so very true. Welcome back!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

hmmmmmm, i wonder who that wonderful little friend might be???????

;)

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

welcome Cruithne,

I'm a n00b to the BB, and feel most everyone here is very kind and warm. Hope to see more of ya in the future.

Winston.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome!!

This is a wonderful place.

Arrowstar

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Welcome! Sit back, relax and enjoy the party

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I've only been here for a little over a year, but in that short time I've met a lot of folks that have become my friends, friends who've helped me grow and heal beyond words

Me too. Craig and I joined this board within a few days of each other and it's helped me tremendously.

So here's a great big Texas howdy and welcome!

• unique1
    unique1

Glad to have you back.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Welcome, Cru....hope you enjoy the forum this second time around...lotsa interesting, kind and fun-loving people here to meet....Nice to meetcha..

Frannie B

• Satanus
    Satanus

You have the company of a few other pagans here. There were a couple of claimed druidists here, but they may have carried on. Welcome back.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit