I am going to try hanging out with you people

by CruithneLaLuna 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay "this time". If theres anything I can do to help just pm me.

Merc'

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Cruithne!

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Welcome , Initially my experience here was basically the same as yours mostly negative ( alot of cruel remarks about spelling mistake in posts you know petty stuff..really buged me) , but my advice would be to stick around for a while then you will find just as I have that there are a lot of really cool people here . The trouble makes seem to assert themselves sometimes , so give the whole board a chance , they will surprise and amaze you ! ( sounds like a magic act )

NwS

• Prudence
    Prudence

Cruithne,

Welcome back to the board!

Prudence

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well bro, if Viv invited you how can you refuse? Welcome! Maverick

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

arent they great?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Welcome Cru!! If your little friend is who I tink it is.... then you are gonna have a whole lot of friends here.....

Read your bio... interesting.

Hope you enjoy it here... don't let one or two bad experiences ruin it for you... lotta great people here.

See ya around

--puttytat

• gambit
    gambit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

and Welcome...

I'm fairly new myself and it has been nothing but great experiences (give or take a couple of threads dedicated to sarcasm and wit)... If you don't like something, speak up... no one here will shun you...

gambit

• Red Witch
    Red Witch

Hello CruithneLaLuna!

I am fairly new here as well. Looked around a couple of years ago and just did not feel comfortable with it all. Gave me an anxiety attack. Now I am in a better space and find that reading the posts often make me smile and walk away in a lighter mood, instead of just bringing back all the bad memories of being involved with the org. I hope it works for you as well. I think it helps alot having a place to talk with others who have had many of the same experiences and feelings myself.

Welcome, and Blessed Be

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

welcome red witch :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit