Elders now ORDERED by the Org to fleece the sheep

by The Searcher 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie

Remember in regard to the WTS to factor in loans they have not paid back, money set aside for current building projects (shortfall on needs too), Balance sheet consists of assets AND liabilities.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

From what I understand the Roman Catholic Church is being ordered to be more transparent with financing.

Interesting if the Borg should be ordered to do the same. Makes you wonder where all the money is going these days.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Transparency. That would be great, and an eye opener. In Canada we are passing Legislation to open up the books on Unions, The Unions are battling like Demons to maintain their silence, but it will happen. I hope it happens to the WT society.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It is understandable why unions are so silent. From what I gather(on just rumours and shit), everything is designed to work in the Governments favor. That's why unions are fighting to maintain silence.

With Religion is no different. Maybe even worse. That's where ALOT of money is, is with Religion. I mean LOTS!!!!! Follow the money!!

• stillin
    stillin

Fleecing...that's what sheep are for, isn't it?

I guess that 's better than eating them!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I guess that 's better than eating them.....

Well, that sure does explain those bite marks

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Don't mean to disrupt the discussion or offend anyone. Is just that I am getting ready to show this letter to someone and I want to make sure.

Do we know the letter is legit? What convinces you personally?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit