If You Ruled Your Own Country......

by Frannie Banannie 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Latin assassin from Manhattan
    Latin assassin from Manhattan

My country would be a string of islands like the Phillipines. I would run it like a cult, like this one http://adidam.org/adidam/mission/index.html

Having your own cult is better than having your own country.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i'd make cosmetic surgery free for all, and as they said in movie, "Fried Green tomatoes", I'd declare models that weigh under 130 , sexually undesirable.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I think one law would be you eat what you kill.

now that's what i call a good rule. something tells me your country would be populated with lots of vegetarians. :P

i wouldnt want to rule my own country. i'm not cut out for making rules, i'm much happier having someone else do the boring work. ;)

• heathen
    heathen

I never said you couldn't be a vegetarian . There will be no vegetarian rule in my country tho . The meat eaters will have all the guns anyway so we wouldn't tolerate any vegetarian coup de tate from vegetarian law makers . you could always grow the hops and barley we need for the beer factories. lol

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Hi Frannie B, Welcome to the forum!!! I've been enjoying your posts!!! I don't get around to posting that much, but try to free my mind as much as I can!!!

If I were the King of the World
    I tell you what I'd do...
    I'd throw away the cars, and the bars and the wars
    and make sweet'n love to you

JOY TO THE WORLD
    ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS NOW
    JOY TO THE FISHES AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA
    JOY TO YOU AND ME!

You know I love the ladies
    love to have my fun
    I'm a high night flyer
    and a rainbow rider
    and a straight shoot'n son of a gun!
    I said a straight shoot'n son of a gun!

JOY TO THE WORLD
    ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS NOW
    JOY TO THE FISHES AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA
    JOY TO YOU AND ME!
    ~Three Dog Night

I'll drink to naked cheerleaders, Simon, just as long as we could have naked football players, just to even things out a bit!!!

eisenstein

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Oh, Tres! That's one of my alltime favorite movies!...(skips off, singin' "follow the yellow brick road....follow the yellow brick road....)

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

lol@LatinAssassin, Wednesday, Tinker & Heathen!

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thanks for the wcm, Eisenstein! ...and High 5's on the football players, cher!

Frannie B (of the "loves Joy to The World" class)

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I never said you couldn't be a vegetarian

oh i know! i wasnt being sarcastic, i really do think it's a good rule! i just meant that a lot of people would have to get used to doing their own slaughtering which would be off-putting for some. seriously, i wish more people did this. it's just responsible. :)

• logical
    logical

my country would be a little one with just me in it cos nobody would want to live there

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit