JWR Alumni

by marlborobarbie 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Divergent
    Divergent

Hello & welcome. Make yourselves comfortable in your new home. You came to the right place =)

• marlborobarbie
    marlborobarbie
    I'm sorry but I need to ask: do you really have 2 red-headed steps?

Yup. Actually, my step daughter turned 6 today!

So how's the bf diabetes thing? Hope all is well with you!

He's better. We actually have had a rough time lately. We faced a split, and treated each other badly. Tit for tat type of thing, but still not right. PM me if you want details.

LOL at "cult updates and friendly conversation". I smell a tag line in the making.

FYI, I'm hilarious.

Politeness is overrated.

Ya damn right. But, I'm new here. I'll ease y'all into my southern-talk and cuss word usin' ways. :p

I have a JehovahMom too! How many of those did they make?

Oh geez. Apparently a few too many. ha.

Welcome...I remember you from JWR....pic of you with a guitar?

Yerp. That's me!

• Rough Diamond
    Rough Diamond
    Well hello my fellow X jwr's. It's lovely to find another support forum. I'm just going to have a look around now xxx
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

We always have room for more guitar playing potty-mouthed singers. The rest is good too. Welcome.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome! I have been here since it was the board was just a youngun. I am 50 and just started a home bakery here in Texas. Want a loaf of the Italian sesame that just came out of the oven?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I had been on this forum for a few months when Simon announced it was closing. I was isolated, vulnerable and terrified. Moxie started JWR and it was a real haven for me. Not least because there was a members only section which felt secure because people weren't immediately granted entry. It was a safe place and I was very grateful for it.

• Listener
    Listener

Welcome guys, hope you stick around.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Hey Marlborobarbie! Nice to see you here.

TB-

• rusholme
    rusholme

Welcome all of you, nice to see some familiar people!

• millie210
    millie210

Hi everyone, nice to meet all of you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit