My latest letter to WT demanding correction from their side

by Kosonen 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Half banana
    Half banana

Herra Kosonen, how do you feel when people tell you that you are entirely mistaken in your beliefs? Then you can understand exactly how the Bethel feels about your suggestions to them.

The JW organisation is so wrong on everything that it's not worth trying to correct.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Silentbuddha: He laughed and said that as soon as the letter takes a negative view or turn they instantly stop reading.

Okey, thanks for reminding of this risk. That means I have to pray once more that Jehovah God makes the letter really arrive to all the leading brothers and preferably to all the headquarter personnel including the sisters, and that it would spread by them even further. There are many ways that could happen. They could for example be so appalled by the letter I sent them that they could read it aloud to all the bethel personnel as an example of how agressive "apostates" have become.

Before I was disfellowshipped I really wanted that the congregation got to know why I was going to be disfellowshipped. And I am thankful to Jehovah that he helped me with that. They assigned a brother to have a talk condemning me and my "apostate" teachings. I was there to listen. And the speaker warned the congregation of my claim that the 1914 doctrine was false and my claim that it was useless to preach so much on territories were we have already preached and there was a third thing, but I don't remember what he said. I was happy that at least the congregation got to know why I was disfellowshipped.

Yes, let's see what happens. It would really be good if many JWs got to know about the warning in the letter I sent with additional plagues until they repent. I really believe God wants that they are warned before bringing the next punishment upon the WT organization.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I'm having a beer. Reading this nonsense. . Now I think I'll need a straight jacket. Listening to this crap. Oh wait was it not the plague of the Flies eating the shit the WT preaches. Was going to kill the kingdom of the north.? I got it North Korea with help of Nero. And Pres Ronald Reagan. Are going to take over ICELAND....

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SILENTBUDDHA:

I can certainly believe that all they do is just read a little bit just to get the gist of somebody’s letter and maybe a point..then the letter gets tossed.

Back in the day when I was in I wrote a few letters - nothing bad..One might have been about chronology and maybe another was about their sappy advice to singles. In the one case about chronology I received an intelligent reply. In the other case, I received a stupid and condescending answer that didn’t even address my questions..It was quite obvious that somebody didn’t bother reading all of what I wrote OR didn’t care to address it.

I never wrote after that because it would have been pointless to write to somebody not honest or even interested!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I love Koso`s wording "demanding correction from them" with his nu-light .

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Kosonen, there is a basic flaw in your plan, which is why it will never work. You are working on the assumption that JWs are God’s people who have gone astray and are in need a prophet to turn them back. And there’s your problem. They are not God’s people, they never were. So even if you were a true prophet of God, He wouldn’t send you to the WTS, He has no more interest in them than He does in any other religion.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Good luck Koso.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Let me get this straight. Are you claiming to be God's mouthpiece?

• sir82
    sir82

Ooh, a demand!

I'm sure they'll get right on it....

...right after they answer the 48.987 other letters from other cranky ex-members telling them what exactly what they've got wrong.

Lotsa luck.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit