My latest letter to WT demanding correction from their side

by Kosonen 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Brothers and Sisters associated with the Watchtower society May 9, 2020

I have tried to inform you of the necessary adjustments you ought to take in order to truly be in the truth. But my efforts have remained fruitless. You well know the biblical procedure. Before punishing, God sends his messengers to expose the fault. And if the advice is ignored, then there is left only one option, a punishment. A very illustrative example was Pharaoh. God brought upon him 10 plagues. The first plagues were not so severe. But as Pharaoh did not change God had to bring upon him even more hard-hitting plagues.

It was a shock that the Russian government confiscated all that belonged of the WT. Why would Jehovah God allow that to happen? Could it be because the WT society is ignoring the advice from God's word, that is presented to it from messengers like me?

Could this Corona-virus be a plague from God? Like some of the plagues God brought upon Egypt, that also affected his people the Israelites?

I want you to reflect on the fact that the Corona-virus has caused that meetings at Kingdom halls have been canceled. And 2020 physical conventions have been canceled. And the public ministry by door-to-door witnessing has been canceled.

I must warn you that more plagues are to come upon you, until you start to listen and act according to the advice I and other messengers give you from God word. My intention is now to write to you after every new plague that will come upon the WT society from Jehovah God through Jesus Christ, the head of the congregation and remind you of the changes you need to take to really be in the truth. God brought upon Egypt 10 plagues before Pharaoh stopped to resist God's will. So that is an example for you.

Here below I will provide you a list of untrue teachings and practises the WT society must correct in order to please Jehovah God.

1. You have to stop teaching that for Jehovah God his own sanctification is the most important thing. Because that implies that Jehovah God would be a self-centered, narcissistic God. Instead Jehovah God is first and foremost motivated by love for his creation. Thus He is not primarily motivated by a his own sanctification. Instead it is we humans who should respond to God's love by being first of all motivated by a desire to sanctify God. (John 3:16; 1 John 4:8)

2. You have to stop denigrating Jesus' sufferings and love for humans and mankind. The WT society teaches that Jesus' agony before his trial was because his death would bring reproach on Jehovah. Because he would be killed as a criminal besides two criminals. No, that is false. Jesus was in agony because the knew how much physical pain he would have to feel. Having a true understanding of this allows one to feel pity for Jesus and to fully appreciate the sacrifice he did for mankind out of love for us. Jesus was not worried about the disgrace his death on a torture stake would cause, to the contrary it was a cause of glory for him and for Jehovah God. (John 12:23; John 13:31-33; Hebrews 12:2)

3. You have to stop denigrating Jesus' brothers, the anointed among the congregations. They are the firstfruits and they are Jesus' brothers (James 1:8; Revelation 14:4; Matthew 25:31-46)

4. You have to stop teaching false teachings about: 1914, 1260, 1290, 1335, 2300 days, when Satan was thrown down to earth, the seven headed beast in Revelation 13, the image of the beast, the mark of the beast, the woman and her flight in Revelation 12, who is Babylon the Great, the generation, the disgusting thing causing desolation, the king of the north, the fierce-looking king, the horn that has eyes and a mouth, Daniel 11:29-45, Armageddon, the time of the earthly resurrection, Elijah in the end time, who is the discreet and faithful slave, women's role in the congregation and what is prescribed and what is not allowed them, who is the man of lawlessness, Israel's status in the end time, the meaning of the overseer should be husband of one wife. (1 Timothy 3:2; Titus 1:6; Mark 10:11,12)

5. You have to stop going to court against individuals or organizations etc on copyright issues. (1 Corinthians 6:1-8)

6. You have to stop disfellowshipping brothers and sisters based on not agreeing with the WT organization's false teachings.

7. You must reinstate all brothers and sisters that have been disfellowshipped on false grounds and give a sincere apology and somehow make up for the wrong committed against them.

8. And when someone is reproved or disfellowshipped, the committed sin must be made known to the congregation. (1 Timothy 5:20; Matthew 3:5; Mark 1:5; James 5:16; 1 Corinthians 5:1)

9. You have to understand and believe and teach about the flight the woman in Revelation 12 is to undertake.

10. You have to understand and believe and teach that Ezekiel 38 speaks about a literal place where God's people will be gathered and live in security literally and that Gog from Magog together with his armies will come to plunder God's people's literal cattle, gold, silver and property and that it will consist of a literal great wealth.

Please, receive this call for correction and repentance and act accordingly. But if not, be sure God will have to cause trouble until his congregation as an entity has repented and turned around. God's word foretells troubles ahead for God's people, in order to cause a change to the better:

Daniel 8:11 It exalted itself even against the Prince of the army, and from him the constant feature was taken away, and the established place of his sanctuary was thrown down. 12 And an army was given over, together with the constant feature, because of transgression; and it kept throwing truth to the earth, and it acted and had success. 13 And I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to the one speaking: “How long will the vision of the constant feature and of the transgression causing desolation continue, to make both the holy place and the army things to trample on?” 14 So he said to me: “Until 2,300 evenings and mornings; and the holy place will certainly be restored to its right condition.”

Daniel 11:35 And some of those having insight will be made to stumble, in order to do a refining work because of them and to do a cleansing and a whitening until the time of the end; because it is yet for the time appointed.

Your brother Jan Kosonen

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I'm sad for you, sincerely, that you think they would give this a seconds thought.

These men decide the doctrines and interpretations, they know how ambiguous it all is.

They don't care.

They wan't continuity and to keep their authority.

• cofty
    cofty

Hi S&R good to see you back. Hope you are all recovered?

• Kosonen
    Kosonen
    snare&racket:16 minutes ago

"I'm sad for you, sincerely, that you think they would give this a seconds thought."

It was a shock for them that Russia liquidated WT org in Russia and now the blow to theochratic activity because of the lockdowns. So this could just be the beginning. And just imagine how they will react when one blow is followed by the next, when it will touch the headquarters.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I'm sad for him that he speaks as if he feels he's "god's mouthpiece" like Russell or something. He demands change as if anyone cares what he thinks, and essentially threatens retribution from jehovah if they don't listen to him. Please seek the help of a professional. You're not some prophet of god. The grandiosity on display is concerning.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

good to see you back on here Snare, we have been worried about you. please bring us up to speed about your life.

( ignore the OP--he's just the latest nutter on here )

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    He thinks the JWs are somehow important in the grand scheme of things, bless his heart
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Mentaly retarded is a quote that could be in place.

G.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jan Kosonen did you honestly think sending a letter like that to the JWS HQ is even going to read by one of the GB members ?

The GB are going to tow the party doctrinal line or they too might get labeled an apostate and DFed just like you and when they do they lose their food and shelter, their medical and dental care, their cars and insurance, their air travel around the world .

They could possibly get booted out penniless with nothing, not to mention the loss of the friendship and socialization they have built as being in the organization.

Wake up and smell the coffee

Really seek some help from your local mental health providers, you sound like you really need to.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I gave you a thumbs up because of the effort you made in compiling your point of view.

You went pretty deep into the material you gathered. Unfortunately the Society is deaf and dumb towards any material they didn't invent. So deaf and dumb that they have systematically painted themselves into a corner.

This site,

if you haven't looked into it, may offer a better opportunity for your interests.

https://beroeans.study/who-are-we/

https://beroeans.study/articles/

A quick review reads like your point of view. It was founded by ex JW's who began to see that the Society was making mistakes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit