My latest letter to WT demanding correction from their side

by Kosonen 38 Replies latest jw friends

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Boy oh boy..

You didn’t really wake up from being a JW, just rolled over in the bed and kicked one foot out from the blanket

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Yes, and I have tried to convince them that Daniel 11: 30 and forward has not been fulfilled yet, contrary to their claims.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-july-2020/Be-Convinced-That-You-Have-the-Truth/

14....But what other fulfilled prophecies can strengthen your conviction? For example, can you explain how the prophecies recorded in Daniel chapter 2 or in Daniel chapter 11 have been and are being fulfilled? *

18....Each one of us should show love​—the identifying mark of true Christians. But we also need “accurate knowledge and full discernment.” (Phil. 1:9) Otherwise, we could be influenced “by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men,” including apostates. (Eph. 4:14)

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

And the May 2020 study edition has completely got it wrong about the King of the North in Daniel 11. https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-may-2020/

They write it is Russia. In reality it is USA, especially because Donald Trump fit personally the description of this self exalting king.

I really hope that when this article will be studied in July 6-12 it would become evident to all JWs that their explanations are completely false.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Please, take your medicine just in time. Or get some hobby. Collecting stamps of Upper Rhodesia.

G.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

There is a basic flaw in your example of Pharaoh. Those plagues were not sent because Pharaoh ignored god’s messages, they were sent for god’s own pleasure and to show off his power. You see, he had already hardened Pharaoh’s heart in advance to make sure Pharaoh would ignore the messages - “I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.” (Exodus 4:21). He’s very capricious like that, so be very careful not to annoy him, especially if you claim to speak for him, for he also said, “a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say … must be put to death." (Deut 18:20).

• stumbledbyothers
    stumbledbyothers

Kosonen, you are to be commended for your efforts and your activism. As others have mentioned and you should send this information to WT over and over and over again if it makes you sleep at night. With that said, as a reminder- a Youtube channel and publishing a book on Amazon is the way to get this information out there to the masses, let the masses be your voice, and as your message spreads, WT will hear you and depending on how loud your voice becomes, come after you like they are trying to do to others as worst case scenario. I can hear you now saying to yourself with a fist pump- YES!

• tiki
    tiki

It seems all this mental energy could be made of better use..... Have you considered applying your intellectual acuities to something truly meaningful and constructive? The study of human physiology....the intricacies of astronomy and the universe....genetic biology...biochemistry.....so many interesting fields in which to gain expertise. Why not reduce biblical interpretations to a simple fun hobby..... Kosonen, you must be spending so much precious time on things over which you really have no say or control...why not regroup and attack a different challenge?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    tiki14 minutes ago

It seems all this mental energy could be made of better use..... Have you considered applying your intellectual acuities to something truly meaningful and constructive?

I agree with the better use of your mental energy. Jesus never said that we should use the bible as our guide to Christianity or life or anything like that. He did say "Do ALL that I have commanded you and I will be with you until the end of the age"

I don't think that you have realized that you have put all of your faith into someone else's interpretation of a Catholic book.

Make no mistake, the bible is a Catholic book compiled, propagated and protected by them. Somebody sold you on the idea that they knew a better interpretation then the people who gave it to the world. Of course, this type of thinking is at odds with basic common sense. The people who gave the world the bible would know better than a random group of unguided readers. That is why the WTS has a fluid interpretation of the scriptures that changes whenever they change leadership. Think about it.

The bible is not and never was a guide to Christianity, it is a tool used to instruct and correct moral questions and was/is used in the Catholic liturgy. Perhaps some serious studies into accredited historical sources would serve you with real truth instead of the corrupted truth that you have been taught. Tough pill to swallow I know. but...

The Truth Will Set You Free

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

While I was at Bethel a friend of mine worked the dept that answers letters that come in. I worked in the cleaning department and every Tuesday and Thursday I would go to his desk and talk.

He actually had stacks of letters and I asked him how do they answer them all. He laughed and said that as soon as the letter takes a negative view or turn they instantly stop reading. Address the first point that is expressed. Thank them for writing and drop it in a outgoing bin.

That is if your letter even gets opened at all. Rofl

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

I know that you're worried about how the Borg manage the 'disfellownship thing' but they are really well indoctrinated. You know, they're just gonna show you 1 Corinthians 5:11 ...."not even eating with that man, etc, etc.

If you have ideas just start a new religion....who knows? You could be another Joseph Smith. Peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit