My latest letter to WT demanding correction from their side

by Kosonen 38 Replies latest jw friends

• just fine
    just fine

I hate to break it to you but a virus or other disease is not sent by god to teach us a lesson. The next pandemic won’t be either.

• asp59
    asp59

I agree with you there are lots of major changes they have to do. Well they know already holy Spirits is not leading the Org. But i think they dont care anymore. They seem to be please with benefits beig a GB member and thats it

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Dear Kosonen,

Thank you for contacting the WTB&TS service desk. Rest assured that we did indeed receive your correspondence. Even though we can’t take anything you say seriously, and we all laughed over your naive view that we actually care, your letter was definitely appreciated. You see, due to COVID-19, we’ve had a horrible TP shortage, and your letter served to alleviate that shortage ever so slightly.

Sincerely,

Your brothers.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If I may ask, what brand of weed do you recommend, or is it more of a homegrown thing?

No opinion, just asking.

Rub a Dub (ver. 2.1 beta)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So Jehovah is behind this coronavirus hey ?

He would do something like that

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Dear Sir,

We received your correspondence dated 5/9/20. We’ll get right on that.

Agape’

WTBTS

• vienne
    vienne

I have an uncle deep enough 'in' to know they "deep six" letters like this. Waste of printer ink.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen
    Finkelstein:11 hours ago

"Jan Kosonen did you honestly think sending a letter like that to the JWS HQ is even going to read by one of the GB members ?"

Yes I believe that Jehovah God can help with that. And it looks like they have got my previous letters, because the latest WT study edition deals with subjects I had written about to them. I have written several times about the 1260 days and how to correctly understand them and about Ezekiel 38 and about the coming attempt of Gog from Magog, and the need to flee to a wilderness. Last year I even sent over 100 letters to every Bethel home in the world about those things.

But the latest WT really makes an effort to convince the Jws that the WT teaches the truth and nobody should doubt that. So I had to send them a new letter again yesterday.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-july-2020/Be-Convinced-That-You-Have-the-Truth/

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THESE PROPHECIES?

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Study article: Keep walking in the truth

11 We must reject apostate teachings. Since the beginning of the Christian congregation, the Devil has been using many deceivers to plant doubts in the minds of God’s faithful servants. As a result, we need to know how to discern the difference between facts and lies.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-july-2020/Keep-Walking-in-the-Truth/

Yes, the WT organization feel they have to warn about such persons as me.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen
    Giordano:11 hours ago

"I gave you a thumbs up because of the effort you made in compiling your point of view."

Thanks Giordano,

A week ago I checked the beroans website. The page explaining the method of study is good. Quote:

"With the expository method, the student approaches the passage with no preconceived notion and let’s the Bible reveal itself. While organized religions commonly use the topical method for Bible study, use of the expository method is fairly rare."

But I was anyway disapointed that they write that Jesus is not the arch angel Michael. And that only Jehovah and Jesus are divine. Are not all God's angels divine too? Because being divine is not the same as being equal to God. Divine for me means to be in some measure in likeness to God.

I have been aware of the danger of allowing Satan to mislead thoughts while using the recommended expository method while studing the Bible. Simply everyday before reading the Bible I ask for God's guidance and also for his protection against Satan and demons. They could otherwise lead me astray. I experinemted with this a few times about 15 years ago and felt the difference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit