King David's Three Choices

by Jehalapeno 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

There wasn’t enough time to bury the dead or even mourn them.

And that is why tony gleefully speaks of killing people at Armageddon.
    And I would bet that anyone who was alive after that, if it actually were to happen, will be instructed by governing body 3.0 to not feel sorry for their relatives even the infants, or face the wrath of god.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Clearly these are indications that they were written by Psychopaths.

No they were superstitious, ignorant Bronze Age goat herders, and when something terrible befell them...an epidemic, a famine, when they lost a big battle or were conquered....

.........or when Bathsheba’s new baby died of S.i.D.S., they just took their best guess at why....and their best guess was that they had somehow displeased their all powerful, malevolent God.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    I doubt very much any goat penned a word in the Bible. I dont think they could write 😄😄😄
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yes it was bible stories like this one that helped me to wake up and to realize that the bible is merely a book of jewish mythology and fables. If the bible were true and jehober was really the almighty----holy shit! No one would be safe from his vengeance and anger!

It's been truly liberating to the mind and soul breaking away from religion!

just saying!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Diogenesister I agree. Many of GOD's supposed killing in the Bible may have been natural disasters, superstitiously attributed to God.

The Egyptian plagues, 70K killed because David took a census......

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

That kinda follows a theistic universe ☺️

Just saying

Now in that case, who would you turn to? In mercy I exist ☺️

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Is there any wonder why so many have been hurt and killed in the name of this supposed god? A god of destruction and death, torture and rape. An insecure god that needs to be told how awesome he is in specific ways lest he murders your children and then you? That can't forgive without blood being shed? What a disaster of a book and a god.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    who would you turn to?

I'd turn to myself. Why do I need to turn to a hypothetical superior being that I can't even prove exists?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Dubstepped,

Kain, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Uncle Polly, the Kims etc did manage to kill many people without the example of the old testament and unlike God's ownership of creation, those lifes were not their rightful possession. It is that sinful nature in man that screws up whether we talk murder or family planning 🤔

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

JoenB75 - No. There is no proof of Adam and Eve, thus no original sin. The earth has been here much longer than your fairy tales. You can't just point to people you find horrible to try to deflect attention from the suffering and death caused by the god you praise. In fact, you just compared your god to these awful humans. Congrats. If you're trying to tell me that your god owns creation by nature of creating it so he can torture it and have it raped and killed as much as he wants by that virtue, then I am more moral than your god and shame both him and you. He's no superlative example of a father. He's a fairy tale written into a book of wild contradictions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit