real life sex sex question

by NEWWORLDSLACKER 41 Replies latest jw friends

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Hey look for all you out there who think of me as a pig or the like listen up ! I have tried everything I can think of , everything any of my close friends could tell me to try . I have had a very open dialog with her for some time about the situation, I have read books , shared books , tapes and videos , I am not a smelly pig I shower at least twice a day I tend to be a bit of a germ phobe , I have taken her feelings into consideration for over seven years damn it , and all for not.

She knows we have a problem and she would rather ignore it , this is not my fault , this is my problem though . Just to be very clear ...... I have been a very warm and understanding husband up until now . Thing are about to change ....I have excepted this and I am ready for change.....

NwS

• Mr Lebowski
    Mr Lebowski

Sex drives in males and females vary widely per the individual. As a generalization, men tend towards higher sex drives as a group... but individuals are just that.

Another reason that both parties ought to be checking the milk before they buy the cow (no bovine comparisons intended, lovely stong female posters... just referring to marriage in general.

The two aspects of a relationship are compatibility and chemistry... if one's outta whack, the other one ain't gonna make up for it.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others." Groucho Marx

The dood, waiting for laundry to dry so he can pack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit