real life sex sex question

by NEWWORLDSLACKER 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

AMEN Celia!

Pi**ed off, because she's overworked, and hubby doesn't do anything to help around the house... Pi**ed off because he never does anything nice for her anymore.... Pi**ed off because he takes her for granted...

What about the guys who go to bed without taking a shower after a day of sweaty work outdoors? Or the guy who stinks of cigarettes when he comes to bed, even though he knows she can't stand that smell.... etc....

Love, Scully

• Been there
  • Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

NWS, Dr. Phil would prolly ask ya if you've attempted to discuss your feelings about this with your wife....and whether yall might consider counseling together to work the kinks out of your sexual relationship...

Frannie B

• Robdar
    Robdar

It's my opinion that when partners start denying the other sex, it is only a matter of time until the relationship is over. At least for me it is.

Robyn

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Wow! Looks like there's a few of us in similar situations!

I think many things are important in a relationship, and sex is one of them. If one person is denying sex to another, what does it show about the state of love in the relationship? Is it even there? If I love someone, I'll give them ANYTHING if it's in my power to do so, but I expect some effort in return too. If a person is not willing to meet you half way, can it really be said that there is love in the relationship? If there's no love, than why stay married?

Walter

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Scripturally it is wrong to deny each other intimacy (sex). Scripturally it is wroong for a man to get a woman pi---d off so she does not want sex. Scripturally there is more to a relationship than sex- I could go on. Now do not get me wrong, I am not a Watchtower apologist, but they are correct that if two people who are in a sexual relationship apply the scriptures things can be good and that includes sex-- where the WTBTS is wrong is in prying and policing peoples bedrooms -- virtually anything should go between a consenting couple --- now if the man pressured or forced the woman into other forms of sex (*n#l and @r&l for example) then again that is not christian or scriptural or loving.

Yes sex is important -- if not huge numbers of JWs would not get DFd each year -- anyone who thinks sex is not important really is living on cloud 86 or whatever

• Valis
    Valis

No sex= pack your bags cuz I don't need the ag...

Oh man dmouse...that sucks dude...get a divorce and get laid man..Not necessarily in that order....there's no time to waste!

I have always been of the opinion that sex is very important, even when you aren't in a relationship...*LOL* I also think sex is comprised of maybe three facets.., besides wanking off...

1. Sacrifice. As in pleasuring your mate without considering whethere or not you "get off"

2. Being greedy. As in grabbing her, bending her over the kitchen counter and having a rowdy moment just for yourself.

3. Sharing. Those special moments where both people are involved and get very intimate with one another.

Ah you have to love the endorphins....I think it contributes to good mental health fo sho!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Naughty & Nice" class

• Xena
    Xena

Geezz Valis will you marry me??????

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Xena..your kitchen counter or mine?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Xena
    Xena

Oh sure typical man zooooming straight to Number 2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit