real life sex sex question

by NEWWORLDSLACKER 41 Replies latest jw friends

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

tonight I posted on Hippikons thread about what type of sex are you having ? and it got me thinking .....how important is sex to a relationship ? What are your thoughts , is it possible to have a stable marriage without it? The reason I ask is that as a male Scorpio I really don’t know if a complete lack of sex is normal after you are married . you see because im a horny mofo and she has always been a cold fish , But can a relationship last this way ? I’ve not posted much in the past but im really having trouble knowing how to feel . You input ( no pun intended ) would be much appreciated . NwS

• Prisca
    Prisca

Well, I'm not married and never have been, but I'll put in my 2 cents. If I was married and sex was non-existant, I'd be starting to look for another partner. Sex is a natural part of life, especially that of married life. Sure, problems can come up that temporarily interfere with the normal process, especially when kids come into the picture, but if my partner was refusing sex on purely selfish grounds then I'd be looking for another partner.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I would not want to be with someone physically able to screw me, but chose not to.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Sex?

Geez, what's that? LOL, it's been awhile friends.

Had plenty, let me tell you, but well.....it's not the be-all-and-end-all.

I enjoy it, but I have to tell you, there's about 23 hours of the day left: got to fill it with something.

When you're younger than myself: you can have sex on the ceiling.

I'm happy to be able to get anything above sea level these days.

To those that are getting it in every room, every where with every body: RIGHT ON!

• smack
    smack

Oh, I'd say it's sorta kinda IMPORTANT!!!!!!

I have a friend who hasn't gotten ANY for 10 years. He used to pay for it every six months. Poor bastard spent 3 months working up the courage, and then the next 3 months feeling guilty. What a way to live

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

its important. i agree with SP. if youre physically capable but mentally unwilling, then dont be in a romantic relationship!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Smack-

You have a "friend". . .right. . . .a "friend". . named Steve. . .

• smack
    smack

ooooooooooooooo you gonna get it now

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LOL @ sp!!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Smack-

Muah!!

Share this

Google+