Scully

Happy Birthday, Terry!

• TD
    TD

Happy birthday, Terry!

Here's to many more!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Happy birthday Terry. Even older than me.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

The escalator was invented in the late 1800s, so unless you're going on 125, you can take that one off your list.😋

Wait, was this a test to see who was paying attention? So, I get a prize, yes?!?

Our local Target has an escalator and a cartolator. When taking your purchases to your vehicle in the garage below, you put your cart on the cartolator right next to the escalator and you and your purchases arrive at the garage together.

Kinda cool and I've never seen another one anywhere else.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Also, seems the vacuum cleaner was invented before your birth too.

I'll give you the Roomba, though. Who could've imagined a robotic vacuum that gives free rides to the family cat?

I definitely didn't see that one coming!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The "end" will alwayyyyys be close.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

You hear the Dubs even saying these days "in 5 years we will be in the new system".

Right.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Happy Birthday Terry! 😘

xo

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Terry, you're a bit older than me, but even at my age I have to admit that I thought it would take a lot longer to get this old.

• waton
    waton

Terry, congrats, with your sense of humour, you will last, laughing. have 16 more years in the bank than you, but still like to die young, at the latest possible date. am encouraged by reading about all the 110, 111 year olds, still having twinkles in their eyes. not jws, obviously, ( they celebrate their birthday anniversaries), These are worth to be thankfully celebrated, wt policies notwithstanding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit