I came here three years ago for support and to make friends

by KateWild 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

rebelfighter:

Please take this as constructive criticism. You do have some very good post with some very good points. I can also come across very stern at times when I need to in my line of business and my clients understand what is being said must be followed.

I too can be an a-hole though I justify it when the other person is being really dense and offensive. I do take to constructive criticism though.

• KateWild
    KateWild
    I too can be an a-hole though I justify it when the other person is being really dense and offensive. I do take to constructive criticism though. - village idiot

lol haha, I might adopt that position too

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"..So what if someone sees or believes different then why do you have to shove your beliefs down their throats." - rebelfighter

Reality isn't the same as a belief though is it. When someone, like Kate, misrepresents someone's work in an effort to support a belief (just like the WT literature often does...), then responding and pointing out that error isn't shoving a belief down someone's throat.

I'm used to seeing this level of victimhood and projection from new age feminists and other SJW's that seem to be popping up on the internet nowadays; it's a shame to see that it is permeating into this website now. The pigeon on a chess board analogy particularly set off my irony metre...

Finally, forums such as these are open forums and you don't post topics without accepting that some responses will not be favourable. Perhaps this could be a good opportunity for character building for some.

• Simon
    Simon
    To be honest I never use those buttons I haven't got used to them yet. But I just gave you a like.

See, this is one of those things that makes me wonder whether you are just playing games, have trouble being honest, want to put on an appearance that is fabricated or simply have no clue what reality is.

There are exactly 160 + 71 reasons why I think you do use the like and dislike buttons ...

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"There are 160 + 71 reasons why I think you do use the like and dislike buttons"

• KateWild
    KateWild

Lol Simon hahaha. I have just been messing with them today. I wasn't really using them before today. But to be fair I couldn't have, made 230 votes in one day. Unless my multiple votes were counted. I said I never use them, I should have said rarely, because they are not important to me.

But Village Idiot obviously thought is was very surprising how many people dislike me. I guess he doesn't think I am as polarising as I actually am. It's nice that people see the good in me and recognise my genuineness and sincerity. If others don't like me and want to anonymously make a point of it that's just life.

• Simon
    Simon
    I have just been messing with them today. I wasn't really using them before today

Never stop believing ... I mean digging

2014-12 4
    2015-01 1
    2015-02 11
    2015-04 30
    2015-05 28
    2015-07 11
    2015-08 6
    2015-09 11
    2015-10 15
    2015-11 2
    2015-12 1
    2016-01 39
    2016-02 5
    2016-03 2
    2016-04 3
    2016-05 4
    2016-06 13
    2016-07 49

• Simon
    Simon

Seriously, STOP DIGGING !!

Going back and editing your post isn't going to fool anyone.

he doesn't think I am as polarising as I actually am

I don't think you are polarizing at all, I think you simply crave attention and I suspect people were expressing their dislike of that behaviour.

It's nice that people see the good in me and recognise my genuineness and sincerity.

If it helps, I find your portrayal of genuineness and sincerity very convincing.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Cofty,

My introduction to the JW world was that stupid book on Families the "Elder" gave me to read besides the fact that I had to continually go across the room to retrieve it because I threw the damn thing about every other page. I was totally disgusted by the way JW children and women were being treated and had no idea how to approach the Elder in regard to what I was reading. I could not believe in today's society that this crap was going on.

I also write a lot about the videos and the abuse going on in the cult. Although I do not write about it I make daily runs by 2 KH'S to see how much traffic appears.

Yes, I do write a lot about my experiences but that is to give others the realization that they can make it through thier experiences. Although I do not know what it is like to exit a cult. I only have a mother and a sister and depending on what year or month it was would depend on whether they would be shunning me. Yeah NOT JWS but they play the shunning game too. My sister shunned me over silk poinsettias because I would not go get them out of a storage unit for her. Yeap that is my life. 3 months for that offense. I have gone as long as a year not talking to my family because they have no clue how to act like human beings. LOL

I very well know how someone who has been abused feels Cofty, I know very well. Both my mother and my husband did a very good job. I am a survivor. That is what makes me a Rebel -- at the age of 12 I looked that woman in the face You touch me one more time and you will pick yourself off the ground. And that is why I am a Fighter I fight for everyone's kids -- so you hit your kid and I see it I call 911. Not a problem. I fought for other people's kids education not only mine.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I normally post daily. I like results let's break it down and draw a conclusion. But to be fair I couldn't have, made 230 votes in one day. Unless my multiple votes were counted. I said I never use them, I should have said rarely, because they are not important to me.

So for every day that I post I vote less than once a day, but I wonder how many posts I make per month too, but not enough to go through them all to check. So in conclusion, I am being honest if I say I rarely vote. Would you agree?

Would be interesting to know how many I did today alone lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit