False members numbers

by asp59 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The Mormon Church is also a U.S. based cult...6.7 million (40%) of its membership are in the U.S.

The JWs on the other hand...while also being a U.S. based cult has 1.2 million (14%) of its membership in the U.S.

How much you wanna bet WT wishes it had a similar percentage support/representation of its adherents in the wealthier U.S. similar to it's bigger sister LDS...14% vs 40%!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

WT wizard couldn't agree more.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Watchtower would wish to have the money that the Mormons have and the Mormon church would wish to have the number of active members and worldwide spread that JWs have.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Why do only 14% of JWs live in the USA...when it's an American based Church group...Why...Why...Why? Soon this 14% will become 13%...then...12%...then 11% & so on!

Why do upwards of 75% JWs currently live outside of the USA in the most poorest countries? Soon this number will become 80% then...well you get the picture!

McDonald's Hamburgers Inc has a very strong presence in wealthy countries...with very little presence in the poorest countries. They say at least 85% of Americans eat McDonald's product at least once a year. McDonald's is here to stay!

How much longer will the WTBTS aka Jehovah’s Witnesses be around? It simply is not sustainable with a 14% and dropping USA presence trend...Yay!...Praise The Lord!...Happy days ahead! :-) :-) :-)

• asp59
    asp59

Another thing that show they in trouble is the convid situation. Everytime there's a major world problem, inactive members run to org. This time even lots of JWs don't want to return to kingdom halls. They seem to want more view points on what the bible teaches then only what GB gives them.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Some may be wondering...why compare the Jehovah’s Witnesses Org to the McDonald's Org ?

They both produce junk food! :-)

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

JW gone bad. But when you factor in, of that 6.7 U,S mormons, only 2 million are actually involved in the movement. It is also estimated that there could be as little as 1.5 million through out the world that are tithing paying temple recommend holders. A completely different story begins to emerge. My advice is take Mormon figures with a grain of salt.

I think the Mormon church may be doing worse than the JWs with regard to retention. They just hide it better.

Slim sums it up so well with the comment “ JWs wish they had the mormons money. While mormons wish they had the activity rates and spread of the JWs.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Clearly joe134cd you're desperate & disturbed by the JW religion's current state of affairs especially in the USA. The next 5 to 10 years do not bode well for this cult... I'm truly sorry!

If I can think of something to console you further with...anything good to say about this cult...you know I'll reach out to you... Best regards!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I totally agree,that the next 10 years won’t hold well for the cult.. However, they will by no means be alone. The lds is estimated to be worth half a trillion dollars. Weather the JWs run out of money or the Mormon church run out of members is anyone’s guess.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

IWant2Leave, I notice that you said the following. "There are probably 2-3 million P.I.M.O.'s like me who are reporting Field Service time, but not preaching the J.W. doctrine anymore." For the F.S. time you report are preaching any doctrine at all (though not JW doctrine), or are you doing no preaching at all?

It never occurred to me that a considerable percentage of people are making fraudulent reports of field service time (reporting field service time without preaching anything at all). In my case when I stopped engaging in field service (even informally) I stopped reporting field service activity.

If there are 2-3 million PIMOs who are reporting field service time without participating in field service, then if they would stop reporting field service time it would help discourage PIMI JWs about the religion (at least if I was still a JW it would discourage me). As a result of such discouragement of PIMI JWs, it would also accelerate the decline of the WT's JW religion (at least I hope it would).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit