Why Are More JWs Claiming to be Anointed?

by Ding 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

There are in fact "anointed" who are loyally in the WTBorg and other "anointed" who are disfellowshipped out of the WTBorg. Some of those who are out appear to be forming new sects which claim to support the Basic WT Truths while introducing new doctrine in opposition to the WTBorg Governing Body. One who claims to be "anointed" and has developed some followers is e-watchman. The WT Society is effectively splitting up into several different flavored sects with varying blends of active JDubs and Apostate followers.

One can only wonder how this will continue to develop. The WTBorg Inc. GB must be well aware of how the "religion" is being trance-formed but what can it do? Very interesting times indeed!

• waton
    waton
    "religion" is being trance-formed but what can it do? Very interesting times indeed!

Old Navy: interesting news. you must mean tranche- formed, from french: "tranche' "to cut, a tranche, a piece of a pie or bread.

Do they all accept the talking snake?

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Waton,

"Tranche" would surely fit!

I was thinking more along the lines of "Trance" as in Hypnotic Trance. Anyone, in my opinion, who would cling to any WTBorg unique fear laden beliefs must be in some sort of Cult Induced Trance.

I haven't examined all of the new sects and their beliefs. Probably won't. What I've seen thus far is that they're to some extent simply "echo chambers" for The Cult while claiming to forge new territory.

Blech!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit