Demon possesion, bunch of crap or?

by raven 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

As a JW child, I was terrified of Demons. I would lay in my bed at night with the covers over my head, fearing a Demon was standing in my room.

Just exactly what it would do, I have no idea.

I think this shows the level of abuse that religion throws at vulnerable children.

I no longer believe in airy fairy Demons and stuff.

Humans are the real problem.

• zeb
    zeb

I have had demonic experiences. Please my friends because you have been so bruised by wt don't just disregard.

disbelieve by all means but please don't get involved with the occult just to spite your former wt belief.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

A galactic pile of crap.

Any "experiences" are down to the mind playing tricks and fooling itself.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Zeb,

Care to elaborate?

(I understand you might not want to risk being ridiculed)

Still, using magnetic fields, low frequency vibrations, drugs, mass 'hysteria' etc it's quite easy to induce demonic experiences l...

• jaydee
    jaydee

Probably just a bunch of 'Thetans'

How's your bank balance ?............

Image result for Thetans

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    The worst thing Satan and His Demons could do to me is nothing--turning their backs on me and letting joke-hova and its angels do whatever they want. I do not want to pious-sneer. I do not want to give away all my silver (and gold, if they can find any) for the Worldwide Damnation Fund. I do not want to go on that two-week mission in Israel when they announce it in the future. I do not want to be stuck in a stagnant lifestyle where I could have lived a comfortable one, thanks to stacking silver.
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

I used to believe in the spirit world. Listen when your raised in a cult that drills into your head day and night that God and Satan are in battle mode and Michael the Archangel battled with the serpent and his angles.Then cast them to the vicinity of earth...so now they reside among us. Don't forget that Satan roams the earth:

Be alert, be on watch! Your enemy, the Devil, roams around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8Then you have the fanatics with the inanimate possession stories, smurfs and P&G and spiritism in books, music and movies. After awhile even the most logical minded start to believe. I know now that they are figments of the imagination induced by the fever of indoctrination. Read about the Salem witch trials....do you really believe the 20 or so innocent people who where burn at the stake where evil or witches? Evil were the ones burning them with fear conjured by religious fanatics.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Did any of you believe in or even experience personal guardian angels while still a JW?

Many non-jw people do. If you didn't or don't believe their claims of personal guardian angels and dismiss them as wishful thinking, why would you now believe in demons (possibly) messing with you instead of dismissing your own ideas as fearful thinking?

• bohm
    bohm
    Nope, we know the mind plays tricks on us from time to time and for a person who believes in supernatural powers that will naturally come in the form of angels and demons.
  • someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX
    someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX

I for one wish demons and Satan were real. They always seem to have such a good time, with all the sex and drugs and murder and such....unlike that old fogy and phony Jehober. He's so booorring. I would LOVE to worship Satan and his minions.

If, of course, they were real. Good luck with that though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit