I am a little worried....

by Ravyn 37 Replies latest jw friends

• cat1759
    cat1759

Dearest Ravyn,

(((((Ravyn)))))))

I can't thank you enough for posting this. I get ultrasounds done every year on my stomach and pelvic area because of the bleeding. My dr knows there are tumors and he just keeps watching them making sure they aren't hitting an important organ. This past year the pain was so bad in and around my kidneys and liver, I would double over. He said I had two choices I could take birth control to shrink them or have laser surgery. This past year they were up in my stomach. I have no insurance and therefore refused it all. Since I have been seeing my chiropractor who does accupuncture on me, the only place he still can not touch is my liver.

I will call and get this test done. I appreciate the information more than you know.

Please take care and cross your fingers for next week. It is about time you had a good break in your life. It isn't over until the fat lady sings and I am not singing just yet.

Sincerely,

Cathy

• berylblue
    berylblue

Ravyn, My heart goes out to you. I will be hoping for the best. I went through something similar and it was nothing. Hopefully, that will be your case but if you need to talk, please pm me.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

YOU may be a "little worried" but as you can see we're all a LOT worried about you! Dear Ravyn, please let us know as soon as you get back from the doctor what is said. I hope and pray it's nothing serious.

Lots of hugs,

Nina

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Holding firmly to the belief that while your symptoms are terrible to live with, they are not life-threatening! Also holding you in my heart.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(((RAVYN))) I sure am sorry to hear this, cherie...I hope that whatever the outcome of the tests, you'll only have an easily resolved successful recovery, sweetie....

Frannie B

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I really appreciate all the good wishes and prayers and candles. This week is going to be hard, my appointment is not until NEXT Thursday--the 21st.

I am feeling a little better today, still sore tho. I started taking extracts of Turmeric and Cat's Claw. The lady who makes them is the one who recommended this doctor I am seeing. This is the first place I have ever lived(VA) where my state medical insurance(Medicaid-VA Premier) actually covers the doctor of my choice, and this doctor is very into alternative treatments, so this is a very positive thing. It has been almost 8 years since I actually saw a real physician and not just a nurse because the insurance would not pay for it. It is also the first time in about 8 years I have actually seen a woman in this capacity.

I hope anyone who has any concerns about these problems will also be instigated to get a check up. I never realized how much of a danger it is. and how common it is.

I will keep you all posted. I am trying to stay calm this week. I will let Lee grill all week so I don't have to cook too much. and just in case...whoever would like to have offline contact information for me please email and I will exchange phone numbers and such.

[email protected]

Ravyn

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I just found out this morning that my cousin's 19 yr old daughter has uterine cancer.

Ravyn

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OMG Ravyn Hang on and don't let the other worries get you down

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

((((((((RAV)))))))))))))

Yiz

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ravyn & Lee}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

The 21! Auuuugggggggggggggg! try not to read all the horrid stories about this, it'll only make you feel worse. I'm SO glad you have an appointment with someone you feel comfortable with & with someone your insurance will pay for. I'm keeping my fingers, teos and eyes crossed for you and your family.

You're so right by saying this issue needs to be addressed by men & women and we're all responsible for our own health. What we don't know...may end up hurting us in the long run. Enjoy grilled food (I'm green with envy) and know 'this too shall pass' .

Sending warm fuzzy vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visit Smiley Central!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit