The Fundamental difference between Islam and Christianity

by ILoveTTATT2 80 Replies latest jw friends

• theone
    theone

You are just being discriminating Not all Muslims are like that, not all Muslims are terrorists what about the mosque attack in Christchurch. Don't be an idiot stop doing this does your god tell you to do this. does he? This came in the Quran Quran Chapter 109 – Quran Translation of Surah “Al-Kafirun ...

• theone
    theone

This is in the Quran for racists like you. I am sure you will not continue this. Or heaven will not be your place

• cofty
    cofty

Hello theone welcome to the forum.

It is true that you can cherry-pick peaceful texts from the Quran. You can also find calls for violence, oppression and intolerance.

The same is true of the bible.

On the whole the Quran becomes less appealing in the later texts when Mo and his cronies fled to Medina. These texts supercede the earlier conciliatory ones.

Christianity focuses on the New Testament and most xtians have found a way to ignore the Bible's violent tendencies.

Surveys show that a worrying percentage of Muslims still favour moral precepts that western liberal societies find abhorrent.

Of course many Muslims have reconciled their beliefs with liberal ethics. I fully support the rights of Muslims to practice their religion but we must be intolerant of intolerance. The victims of bad Islamic traditions are mostly Muslims - especially women and Muslim reformers.

am sure you will not continue this. Or heaven will not be your place

Nobody cares.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Sufism is a form of Islam that is non-religious. Remind you of anything?

Not being locked into one thing is why Sufism was never about a religion, adds Rabia. “Sufism was never a religion. Islam is a religion.”

http://www.rfi.fr/en/middle-east/20180127-what-sufism-and-why-does-it-bother-some-muslims

• theone
    theone

Hello there Cofty when did the Quran call for violence. I would like you to show me them with proof. I am pretty sure that when the Quran called for violence it because of non-believers that attacked them. It is true that there is a lot of Islamic terrorists that I hate too but the Quran never told us to take revenge. Muhammad completes Hegira. On September 24, 622, the prophet Muhammad completes his Hegira, from Mecca to Medina to escape persecution. In Medina, Muhammad set about building the followers of his religion—Islam—into an organized community and Arabian power. Then later Muhammed came with an army much stronger than the mecca army. But he killed no one. He announced that everyone behind doors is safe. Have you ever read the Quran. Me myself have found this verse in some Bible Violence in the Bible (Parental discretion advised) - YouTube

• theone
    theone

To me, this is an important surah

• theone
    theone

I would like you listen read and understand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI_V3apwN9k

• cofty
  • Anna Marina
  • theone
    theone

I don't know Carl Jung but I do know he knows nothing about Islam. This man says that we drink but in Islam drinking is forbidden. Mecca was made for Abraham not for the Meccans to worship idols. And cofty the verses that your Quran suggested to is wrong when I searched the same verses all of them came up with other meanings. I and no offence I always had a question the Bible is the book of god right? then why are there so many versions? You and I know that there are bad people in every religion. So why if one person goes to the extreme. All of Islam gets blamed. Just because he is a different religion! And you cannot compare Muhhamed to Hitler. I wont say anything to Jesus because of he also my prophet unlike you we aren't taught to disrespect. I wonder always wonder. Why did protestants kill catholic Christians. Carl jung is and idiot thats what I know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit