Why is the white race so different?

by Crazyguy 133 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

You believe in creationism and that black people are cursed. And you're happy with that.

Okay.

• snowbird
    snowbird

That's just what I was doing, Simon.

Have you read the entire thread?

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

How come no one has mentioned the obvious....👽🤦🏼‍♀️😜

• Simon
    Simon
    Have you read the entire thread?

I have and I think you're an idiot. Seriously: no ones cares that you are black, it's not an achievement. It kind of is something though that as a black person you actually believe that god cursed y'all. So enjoy your cursedness, praise the lord and enjoy it.

But mostly, please stop trying to derail discussions if you have nothing to actually add to them other than your displeasure that they happen.

• snowbird
    snowbird

And you, sir, are an autocratic tyrant who expects forum members to bow to you.

Well, this is one who won't.

Thanks and goodbye.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

snowbird they are not very clever ones either - but are autocrats ever

• Simon
    Simon
    And you, sir, are an autocratic tyrant who expects forum members to bow to you. Well, this is one who won't.

Awe, poor diddums, did the bad man say mean words instead of pandering to you? After saying you were black AND believe in god, I mean, what more convincing arguments can anyone ever be expected to bring to a discussion?

I'm obviously hitler re-incarnated.

Thanks and goodbye

Too bad, so sad.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Why are all creationists escape artists? They can't make a rationale argument.Won't give you any facts to back up what they assert with such authority - and when challenged ..run. And yell "persecution !"

Take any JDub. Yulll see this played out time and again. And now the same trend with an ex. Can't for the world of me figure this out!!

• Simon
    Simon
    Won't give you any facts to back up what they assert with such authority - and when challenged ..run. And yell "persecution !"

I think they really do confuse belief and evidence. They think their belief in something is evidence of it but then of course can't produce belief as evidence or point to it or copy it or let people examine it or do anything else other than "have" it and tell people that they have it in a vain attempt to be convincing.

Adding curses from god and skin color to the mix and well, rationality was never there to start with but is always going to leave some people trying to paddle in the deep-end.

People believing evolution doesn't make it true and isn't convincing either of course - it's the scientific evidence that does that. Things that can be produced and examined.

• flipper
    flipper

I think people here could be a lot more dignified without hurling slings and arrows of insult to one another. But apparently this is what happens when race gets thrown into the mixture. Think I'll tune into a different thread channel to see if there are any Ex-JW's who are hurting and being shunned in order to assist them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit