Why is the white race so different?

by Crazyguy 133 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

What I'm saying is the white race is the only one that has a verity of eye and hair colors , so what gives? Is it that this race was influenced genetically by a group of pre humans that didn't mix with other races?

• bohm
    bohm

As far as I know, it is believed to be due to chance and selective pressure amongst Caucasians towards fairer skin (which relate to pigmentation of hair and iris).

But it is important to keep in mind that non-black pigmentation is found outside Caucasians. For instance blonde aboriginals:

• Perry
    Perry

When I used to go to China a lot, I got to know and make many friends. Many believed that the Chinese were the original race.

Blue eye color is the result of an absence of melanin. Brown eyes get their color from melanin, the same pigment that colors your skin. But blue eyes don’t have any blue pigment in them. Blue eyes get their color the same way water and the sky get their blue color. They scatter light so that more blue light reflects back out.

All natural variations caused by bottlenecking of genes..... no "pre-human" cause necessary.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    the white race is the only one that has a verity of eye and hair colors

do your research before you speak

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Ok maybe I haven't done enough research but it seems that the overwhelming number of asians and Africans have black hair and dark brown eyes , yet Caucasians have blue, green , hazel, brown etc. eyes and blonde, brown, red and everything in between for hair. You just don't see this amount of verity in other races.

• waton
    waton
    An alternative theory is that only blondes are dumb enough to stay in northern Europe. bohm:

yeah, and from the Orkneys to the Alps, the Caucasians created a fantastic Civilisation that is responsible for most of the advances we have seen (with Chinese, others working in the tandem, unknown).

Now, the others, having basked in the sun, tanning in the process, are streaming into the northern wastelands to take over. Dark surfaces , skin, radiate heat more efficiently, so bundle up, and over millionenennia, will that lighten the skin? Try cross breeding instead.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Hey waton, you should build a wall.

• bohm
    bohm
    yeah, and from the Orkneys to the Alps, the Caucasians created a fantastic Civilisation that is responsible for most of the advances we have seen (with Chinese, others working in the tandem, unknown).
    Now, the others, having basked in the sun, tanning in the process, are streaming into the northern wastelands to take over.

.....aaaaand segway into racism.

the "lazy black" stereotype

do go on ;-).

• bohm
    bohm

Muslims have inferior genetics, blacks are lazy, immigrants are invading Europe and Sweden is ruined

Things I have learned in the past few weeks on this forum.

• waton
    waton

There is a story right now about a couple of kids in Texas, one of them just finished college at 14, going for their PHD's now, guess their skin colour?

Who will deny that advances were concentrated in the cold north? Just reading "The timeline book of science " from the discovery of fire to the electronic age, Ochoa & Corey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit