Prediction: What Will Happen To Trump Now That Biden Will Be President?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Parallel threads. Trump no more said take up arms than xjw's say fight the org. Being with people is a

figure of speech. TV just now said there were no antifa present while showing MAGA hats worn backwards--their own directive for recognition.

Look at history: kristallnacht, Lenin, Franco, Coxeys army, PolPot, N Korea, or for that matter NZ, Australia, S Africa.

It seems 1984 was a better prophecy than Atlas shrugged

• millie210
    millie210
    It seems 1984 was a better prophecy than Atlas shrugged

Wonderful references

• minimus
    minimus

Trump’s approval numbers show how strong his base is.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Ah but the true scientific polls show trumps approval ratings falling.

Among the many Trump supporters that I know, none have changed their opinion of him.

• minimus
    minimus

The bottom line is Pelosi and company HATE TRUMP. They will do anything and everything to harm him. Their rhetoric has created this situation. They are responsible along with the news media for the division that exists in the country. People who support Trump look at the haters and recognize them for exactly what they represent.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Hope you don't mind minimus...just thought I'd have some fun this lazy Saturday morning with your previous post:

"The bottom line is Trump and company HATE PELOSI. They will do anything and everything to harm her. Their rhetoric has created this situation. They are responsible along with the news media for the division that exists in the country. People who support Pelosi look at the haters and recognize them for exactly what they represent."

It just seemed like you had the characters in your post reversed!😂

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

@ minumus - You are correct. However, I would add that Peloski and company HATE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA even more than they hate Trump. They hate self-reliant, patriotic, legal citizens who are much more difficult to control as much as they hate the U.S.A. Trump just got in the way of their agenda and slowed them down and showed them up for the haters and hypocrites they are. For that he will pay, and so will the average citizen of the U.S. and the ripple effect will go even wider. Anyone who does not subscribe to their agenda will be censored, ridiculed, shut down, marginalized, and banned from public expression of conservative ideals and opinions. IMO.

• Incognito
    Incognito

I suspect Democrats (and many Republicans), will continue to attempt to demonize and punish Trump, for interfering and placing at risk their opportunities for personal gain from influence bribes and money syphoning they have come to rely on. From the start, Trump has been feared and has since showed many within the political community to be reptiles.

Demonization will also set an obvious example of what will happen to anyone else similar to Trump that may have been considering running for President.

In addition, perhaps they think they can cause Trump to feel there will be little potential for reelection in 2024 so he won't bother trying. Not only would that demoralize his established support base, but will also provide opportunity for fellow Republicans that are planning to run for President in 2024 that would not otherwise run if he is the Republican candidate.

Those that think Trump will throw-in-the-towel, haven't been paying attention. When he meets opposition, he has proven he will double down and will be further energized to push-back, go around or climb over whatever is in his way.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Ask me after the 20th.

• minimus
    minimus

I think Trump may leave some bombshells of his own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit