Prediction: What Will Happen To Trump Now That Biden Will Be President?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Funky
    Funky

Rarely watch CNN. I guess some comments are so....odd....that they invite similar reactions.

• minimus
    minimus

Funky I think you understood the point. Either that or it’s a phenomenal coincidence that you repeated just what Chucky Schumer has said in his little speech.

• Funky
    Funky

Believe me or not - honestly I have not seen anything on CNN since yesterday, and that was the first time I watched it in months.

• minimus
    minimus

By the way check out today’s article in the New York Post outing at least 2 Antifa members mingling in the crowd in the Capitol.

• millie210
    millie210

Thank you Min!

No doubt there were quite a few more than 2...

And which tech billionaire paid for the 2021 version of these mercenaries?

• minimus
    minimus

It’s like they expect us to believe that Antifa thugs would never do anything bad. Not everyone is that stupid to believe everything mainstream media tries to push on the masses.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

"We love you. You're very special. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil but go home and go home in peace." - Donald Trump

So, the President loves antifa thugs? How sweet.

• minimus
    minimus

Queen , he was talking to the major group of protesters who support him not the infiltrators. 🤡

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

How dare you mess with my name Minimuff! It's Queerqueg, and don't you forget it!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I will make a bold prediction. Trump will resign, pence will hand over the rei( g)ns, Biden will get sick and Harris will be president.

I do not think trump can go back to private life in Florida. May do as c. Chaplin did and move to Switzerland.

Also a Weimar republic currency, high taxes, mandated conversion to fairy dust energy. And you WILL smile as balkanization is completed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit