Prediction: What Will Happen To Trump Now That Biden Will Be President?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Middle America! So, Middle America only voted Trump, right? Trump lost both the popular vote and the electoral vote. Your "Middle America" is clearly in the minority - and a tad gullible to believe all the misinformation that Trump and his minions peddled as fact.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So, Middle America only voted Trump, right? - obviously not. I never claimed this.

Middle America voted for Biden and Trump.

I'm just saying that the Dems need to stop calling Middle America 'racists' and other such nonsense, otherwise they will be out of office in 2024.

C'mon, it ain't rocket science ...

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

You generalize. So all Dems call "Middle America" racists? What do all Repubs call "Middle America"? It's not rocket science: what actually is "Middle America"? Enlighten me LUHE.

• Simon
    Simon
    Trump lost both the popular vote and the electoral vote.

Impossible to say with all the dubious happenings involved in the count. Remember it's not the people who vote that determine an election, it's the people who count the votes (Stalin).

Combined with the fact that Biden had already run and lost twice, yet somehow, without campaigning or being able to draw a crowd, managed to blow away Obama's election tally.

It all seems really implausible and process-denied has created a terrible situation and more divisive country.

But that was likely the plan all along - look out for this to be the excuse to bring in more control both physical and online, to monitor and limit your rights and freedoms.

But keep clapping like a seal all the way to the gulag.

• TD
    TD

On the subject of Middle America:

I pointed out to Jim Penton years ago that the Dixie Chicks comments abroad would likely alienate their Middle America fan base and got basically the same response

To be fair, there is a segment of liberals, mostly on the coasts, who view the inhabitants of Texas, Arizona, etc. to be a bunch of uneducated podunks.

Believe it or not, JWN was very liberal 12 to 15 years ago and comments like that were made more than a few times

• minimus
    minimus

This has just been a PR disaster. The visuals are terrible. You have people like the Republican minority leader pretty much begging Trump to try to quell the chaos. It will be interesting to see how VP Pence will interact. Will he keep distance from Trump? This will get interesting!

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Remember it's not the people who vote that determine an election, it's the people who count the votes (Stalin).

Man-----So True!

Everyone seems to be focusing on whether Trump got the votes or not, whether Biden won legitimately, or not.

But no one is focusing on WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COUNTING THE VOTES.

It's like the movie; THE USUAL SUSPECTS, when no one suspected Kevin Spacey---until the end when it was too late and he was Long Gone!

The Greatest trick the Devil or (Those counting the votes) ever pulled, was convince the Masses that the ONES COUNTING THE VOTES---DIDN'T EXIST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OAFtr-ciQE

• Simon
    Simon
    You have people like the Republican minority leader pretty much begging Trump to try to quell the chaos

He did, but Twitter removed it. They are the enemy of the state sowing division for profit.

• Funky
    Funky

LOL.

A mob storms the US Capitol, first time security has failed since the frickin' War of 1812, Senators & Representatives and the Vice President are evacuated, guns are drawn in the house chamber, 4 people died, and it's merely a "PR disaster" and "terrible visuals".

I guess the bombing of Pearl Harbor was pretty bad optics, too, amiright?

• minimus
    minimus

Funky, do you get all your talking points from cnn? Schumer said the same thing. I guess great minds think alike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit