Prediction: What Will Happen To Trump Now That Biden Will Be President?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    minimus

The deep state which some refuse to believe exists, is making a point. Don’t ever cross us or your life will be RUINED!

Here is a Republican Senator and a Democratic Senator explaining who the Deep State is and the Power they have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvEvbAzuII

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The problem was Trump wasn't looking as defaced as he needed to. That could not be allowed.

He should have put on his best "sad face" and went to the back row and sat all alone. Just trying to interject a little humor.

You are of course correct. And it was not Trump as such that the left was after. It was the successful, happy, employed, citizens who were not dependent on government hand-outs that the left hated; Trump was just in their way. I for one hope that Trump somehow comes back and causes them even more consternation.

• Simon
    Simon

Imagine if Tulsi Gabbard had won the democratic primary, I think she would have been elected without any election shenanigans and would make a fine and sensible President.

The deep state does not want anyone who questions or opposes the deep state. Remember what Eisenhower said - the military industrial complex is in charge and they want WARS. As Assange said, there isn't a war in the last 50 years that wasn't started under false pretences.

Washington exists to serve Washington elites. You exist to serve Washington. Anyone who questions or opposes the powers that be will be silenced. Those who collaborate are rewarded and suddenly become wealthy.

You can either see it, or you can be wilfully blind and stupid. But don't tell those of us who are used to looking behind curtains that there isn't even a curtain.

• minimus
    minimus

I think Trump and his family and his businesses will be constantly picked on from every Avenue. A lot of people hate Trump, especially those that wield power.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Tulsi Gabbard Democratic Senator had introduced a Bill in Congress years prior to this election called The Securing American Election Act- that IF Congress and the Senate had passed would have prevented Election Fraud. This Act would have required a paper trail on all electronic votes thus eliminating the mess we now have.

But Both the Democrats and Republicans DID NOTHING. So this mess we have now is the result of both PARTIES. It show the incompetence of the leaders running the Country.

Tulsi Gabbard calls both parties out by telling them, that if they were really concerned for the Unity of this Country, they would have taken this issue seriously and PASSED THE BILL BEFORE THE ELECTION.

Notice video starting at 7:28 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=440&v=Z8mb66RssxA&feature=youtu.be

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''You can either see it, or you can be wilfully blind and stupid.'' Lovely bit of black or white thinking there. I like it.

• millie210
    millie210

Tulsi Gabbard is being somewhat of a Centrist at a time when everyone is jerking the wheel hard left or hard right in a very reactionary way each to the other.

You have to admire the mental discipline it takes to do what she is attempting to do.

• minimus
    minimus

She’s a normal person. I might not love her politics but as a human being she’s admirable especially as a politician

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

History will remember Trump as a man who let his ego compromise the Democratic ideals.of this country.

• millie210

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit