Prediction: What Will Happen To Trump Now That Biden Will Be President?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Sorry. I was on the shitter.

Nah, I'm bowing out at talk of the media.

Have a lovely evening, my friend.

• Steel
    Steel

Look

Its the world largest Bass pro shop fashion show now.

• millie210
    millie210

I am glad he's out. The only move that was left on the chessboard of politics was to assassinate him. So this vote stunt worked with the media's help and now he will be left to live his life.

What will he do? He likes a challenge and he probably has some ax to grind so starting his own media company might be a possibility.

• titch
    titch

Well, he'll probably start his own political party---The MAGA Trump Party. We'll see...Best Regards, Everyone.

Titch.

• minimus
    minimus

I would not be surprised if he started his own independent party. I don’t think he’s going away. His speech pretty much said so.

• minimus
    minimus

Has any president lost office and then regained it later??

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Has any president lost office and then regained it later??

Grover Cleveland,

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The live feed of today's joint session was interrupted about 20 minutes ago because Trump supporters have apparently stormed the Capitol building.

This is a quote from the host/owner of another blog site I frequent: There's some photographic evidence out there suggesting that some of the first to breach the building had previously been photographed committing violent acts for (surprise!) Antifa and BLM.

This is going to get pretty dicey IMO. The media will continue to stage events like this with BLM/AntiFa plants who will with full cooperation from LEO's now go after ALL conservatives even more violently than they did for the last four years. As Mr Limbaugh very accurately said, "They were after the American people, Trump just got in the way."

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Sorry, storming the doors of the Capitol building and rooting through desks in the Senate is not peaceful

Well, burning buildings, clubbing people with bats, stealing everything you can get your paws on, and attacking police is? They should have just carried some BLM/AnitFa banners, then it would be just fine whatever they did.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Democrats are not going to r

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit