2020-Articles Of Association--Bylaws--Notice Of Special Meeting! (as of 2020-11-25)

by Atlantis 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Corney
    Corney

Petra,

The documents are fine, i was referring to threads like this one. I'm sorry if it looked like an attack on you.

• Listener
    Listener
    Petra - If our documents are considered useless, and a scandal/sensation, as the remarks show, then the board would be better off without us.

Oh No, the information you send us is amazing and not useless at all. You do a tremendous job.

I wasn't meaning that the information you send us is useless. I was examining the Articles of Association and they look like they could not stand up in court, therefore useless from that perspective.

Once again, please forgive me for the misunderstanding. I have the utmost respect for all that you do.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Don’t leave us, Atlantis and Petra! You guys do amazing work. πŸ™πŸ˜˜

• James Jack
    James Jack

Please send them to me my friend.

JJ

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

In Article 9 it says that "No member of the Congregation shall be liable for.............. "

So who pays in cases of Abuse ? This lets the Elders as individuals or as a Body off the hook, the Congregation itself as an entity has no assets, and little cash on hand.

This is a move to deny any poor Victims due Compensation for having their lives STOLEN !

How does this square with the other letter we got recently that JW's are not members, but associates ?

• waton
    waton

At least jay double us are still members of a congregation rather than associates!?,

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

To Atlantis & Petra:

There has been an apparent misunderstanding. Please be assured of the fact that your WT related input, links and attachments are always a welcomed sight.

The old expression comes to mind: 'You don't appreciate something until you lose it!'

This forum has lost many a valuable contributor over the past months & years. This forum can't afford to and certainly doesn't want to lose y'all & what y'all contribute!

• Poztate
    Poztate

Add me to the PM list Please and Thanks

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Pm me please.

Also can I have the letter about Jw's being associates now. Thank you

ZP

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

Hi Petra. Could I please meet you in the breakroom for my copy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit