Biden will never be President

by Vanderhoven7 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TheListener
    TheListener

Some folks are crying as bad the Dems were in 2016. Trump won with 306 electoral votes and now Biden has. And guess what, in four years we all get to vote for president again! Yay

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The only reason Biden won`t be president is if he dies before he can take office .And if he does Trump still won`t become President.

He`s flogging a dead horse , and so are his supporters.

• Terry
    Terry

The Wonderful Lesson we are about to learn: Predictions are Falsifiable tests.
    FAILED predictions = proof of who you should NOT believe.
    Pity nobody ever learns this lesson :)

• QuitWastingTIME
    QuitWastingTIME

This didn't age well. I know it's not yet inauguration day, but I hope I'm bothered enough and remember to post here again on that day. Use your cognitive skills and realize what's going to happen instead of wishing against reality.

• cantleave
    cantleave
    This thread had me laughing my arse off. I can't believe people take a deranged idiot like Greg-nut-job-Locke seriously. Anyway your election is done and dusted, Trump can now retire to Florida with all the other old crocs (or is that gators?).
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Biden may indeed become President, but isn't it obvious that he won't last long? The entire farce has been to set up Commie-la Harris for the job.

Dog Save America

• minimus
    minimus

Does everyone in the Democratic Party want Harris that bad? Why is she so much preferable to Biden? With Biden there is a more moderate way and it seems that the Party realizes AOC and her crew do not represent middle America.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Does everyone in the Democratic Party want Harris that bad?

Minimus...It's not about Biden, Harris or the Democratic party...it's about getting this narcissist out of the much respected office of the Presidency and out of the White House:

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

it's about getting this narcissist out of the much respected office of the Presidency~ JW Gonebad

That's right! None of those earlier men who considered themselves to be the best person to be elected as the "Leader of the Free World" and the "Most Powerful Person" on earth could be considered "narcissists". They were humble, ordinary guys -- beer drinking buddies.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    None of those earlier men who considered themselves to be the best person to be elected as the "Leader of the Free World" and the "Most Powerful Person" on earth could be considered "narcissists".

Putting narcissism aside...I don't recall where any of those earlier men were described as having the attention span of a fruit fly! (John Bolton)

Too many of Trumps close aides would not argue with John Bolton's assessment of his former boss...they've seen for themselves how unfit, not fit, not capable this fella is/was!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit