Biden will never be President

by Vanderhoven7 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Vanderhoven7, I hope you are right. I cant wait to see the reaction of all the liberals around the globe

• Simon
    Simon

Many people, probably Biden included, still seem to think it's all about him.

There were enough freudian slips during the campaigning that suggest any vote for Biden was really a vote for a placeholder.

We don't know who it will be yet. There's no guarantee it will be Kamal even. I think Hilary is still worth an outside bet for reasons I won't bother going into right now.

But whether Biden will ever be inaugurated as president and whether he'll complete a full term are open questions right now.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I hope I'm right too JoenB and I believe I am. Watch what happens in Pennsylvania and particularly in Pittsburgh.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    My take is that Trump will triumph

Ship has sailed. It's over. Yes, there will be moaning and groaning, but the reality is that unless the Trump team can provide evidence that tens of thousands of votes were illegal, it's all over.

Not talking about.. "hey Billy Bob is dead and he voted". Yes we know some of those happened, but how many? 100? Or 100,000? Unless there is evidence of a massive amount, it's all over.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think the decision will go to either the House of Representatives or perhaps even to SCOTUS.

Either way, Trump wins.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I personally hope Trump wins, not because he’s the greatest choice, but he’s better than Biden.

Even though Trump isn’t the greatest, the level of sheer hatred from the Left is a turn off. Even if there is not enough irregularities in the voting to amount to anything, they should be investigated. The Left would demand the same process if the situation were different. These are the folks who pushed the false narrative that Russia got Trump elected. They’ve been attacking non-stop for 4 years, yet can’t handle a few days of questioning???

DD

• BelisemDeBelimakom
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The Pope's handsign was not demonic. It is the ASL symbol for "I love you".

• BelisemDeBelimakom
    BelisemDeBelimakom

@Vanderhoven7 You are right, it is an innocent symbol within the context, all depends on the intention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_J58v4mwVw

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don’t know much, I’ve never been political really. I do agree that “shadow banning” and lack of actual journalism is a real problem.

I don’t know what any of your personal experiences are, but I’ve found that getting into a political discussion with a younger Democrat is a terrible idea. There is no room for any actual discussion about the multi-faceted issues and possible solutions for our problems, only attacks. I’ve been told to my face that my opinions don’t matter, the Right spews hatred, is like Hitler, ect.

My “crime” was saying that in my opinion neither candidate was the best choice, but I prefer Trump as he at least says what’s on his mind instead of delivering flowery speeches, and as far as hatred goes, take a look at radical BLM members..

Multiple Left-leaning people will defend their vote by saying, “Yes, he’s not the best, but he stands for issues that are important to me.” If a Right-leaning person says the same then they are wrong, bigoted, ect.

I cautioned painting anyone with a broad brush as the issues are complex, but basically cast pearls before a swine, so to speak.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit