Biden will never be President

by Vanderhoven7 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vanderhoven7
  • Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

Alone his remarks on Fox News prove that this is a cult.

• RickJones
    RickJones

For a guy who has "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" John 8:32 on his shirt.

He doesn't want to promote the truth except for what he wants to believe.

Critical rational thinking has gone out people about this election on many levels, where delusion has overtaken their cognitive consciousness.

Sad to see this.

• RickJones
    RickJones

Sorry Vander but Biden will be the next president of the US and Trump will become a fading memory where people in the future will reflect what he really did while in office.

In another 4 years we will evaluating what kind of president Biden has been.

One comes in, one leaves .

That's just how voting elections go in a true democracy.

Irregardless of just how much you liked or disliked Trump, he did accomplish some good things while in office.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

American vision with Gary Demar is my favourite Christian right source on politics ☺️. The pastor's advice will be needed in picking up the pieces

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Yeah. I don’t really go for “Trump will win because <insert some divine cause here>” shenanigans. If Trump wins it will be from presenting a case to SCOTUS that causes either a new vote for contested states, or push to the House.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    In another 4 years we will evaluating what kind of president Biden has been.

Much more likely that in another 4 months the nursing home staff will be evaluating what kind of cognitive ability Biden still has.

"Joey, repeat after me: Bird, Hat, Car, Ear....."

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

My take is that Trump will triumph and the so-called Democratic Party and the liberal media that promotes it will pay bigtime.

And of course, all Biden supporters will show how much they respect the real democratically expressed will of the people.

• minimus
    minimus

God wants Trump to win. Lol

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Deus vult, minimus. Deus vult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit