Biden will never be President

by Vanderhoven7 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• minimus
    minimus

My point was that if Biden is President and they got rid of Trump, why would they want to go with Harris? I don’t think the Democrats want to really go in that direction. Just keep Biden, tell him what to do and everyone is happy.

Regarding John Bolton, he’s a warmonger. I’m sure after telling Trump a million times to go to war , Trump just ignored him. And if you said Hillary said.... I’d basically say who cares again?

• titch
    titch

Has anyone heard of the concept of "The Divine Right of Kings"? A concept in which kings---or queens, for that matter---have some "divine right" to be in that position, having been "appointed" by some deity, some "god". Well, I do believe that Donald J. is/has been living with this delusional concept of "The Divine Right of Trump Presidents." In other words, some god, or deity has appointed him to the office of the President of the United States, and, by golly, he has the "divine right" to be the President for another 4-year term. And, nothing, no person, is going to keep him from that "divine right." Best Regards, all!

Titch.

• Harry
    Harry

Sometimes its the power the thing that men will strive and fight to keep it at all costs, look at Putin and what he's done to keep himself in power.

Same goes for relgoius leaders such as the WTS (GB) men.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think the SWAMP has proved to be more powerful than the TRUMP!

There is no Big Government. Now, it's:

BIG PHARMA

MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

MAIN STREAM MEDIA (Run by your social media moguls)

Trump butted heads with all of them. And lost.

• titch
    titch

Desirous: That could be...that could be. I've been wondering about something. Come January 20th, 2021, will it be time to "SWAMP the DRAIN" instead of the other way around? We shall see. Best Regards, Everyone.

Titch.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I'm a middle of the road Democrat and live around a lot of moderate Republicans.

Maryland is a Democratic state, but currently has a moderate Republican governor, Larry Hogan.

These moderate Republicans hate Trump, think he's a buffoon and can't wait to get him out of office.

They are cautious about saying it aloud, but once Trump is out of office, they'll do anything to make sure he doesn't run again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit