Do you still believe in God?

by FormerlySandL 162 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This Existence of God is Unlikely....I`ve never seen proof either way..

I`m happy to let people to believe what ever they want..

I have No Use for "Rabid Zealot Preachers" on Either Side of the Fence..

..Image result for Zealot atheist.Image result for no zealots.Image result for atheist t argue

• cofty
    cofty
    Outlaw the Militant Agnostic - "I DON'T KNOW AND NEITHER DO YOU!"
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

If the Earth is Gods *footstool*, I wondered most of my life as to why He would let it get so buggered up!!!

But of course, as JWs, we were always told the reason behind it. Just never made any logic. If you had a yard and house, and were renting it out and tenants were damaging it beyond repair. Why the Hell would you keep those guys in there!!! Questions that always weighed very heavy on me!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw the Militant Agnostic - "I DON'T KNOW AND NEITHER DO YOU!".....cofty

It must be Extremely Frustrating for You..

When People REFUSE to "Bend to Your Will" and "Recognize Your Omnipresence" on This Forum..

....................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif

• cofty
    cofty

You get the same 8 likes from your posse every time you insult me Outlaw.

Four of them are not paying attention this evening, you better remind them.

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

For me I fight the thought that god doesn't exist. I spent my entire life worshipping jehovah and now because im no longer a witness I dont automatically come to the conclusion that he doesnt exist. I personally feel like ive felt his presence throughout many stages in my life so im not quick to give up on him but I will say that there are things that happen in the world today that make me question why he wont do anything about it.

If it makes sense at all I would say that im on the fence right now with my belief in Jehovah.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You get the same 8 likes from your posse every time you insult me Outlaw.

Four of them are not paying attention this evening, you better remind them.....cofty

The same "Likes"?..

I have No Idea who "Likes" or "Dislikes" my posts.....The Names aren`t Posted.....But..

Some How You Know??!!.....????!!!......*GASP!*

......................CAN YOU MAKE FIRE TOO??!!..

...........Image result for Fire god  Gif

............................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The JWs claim that there is evidence all around that God exists. Really

• Acts5v29
    Acts5v29

Good morning Lostwun,

Its a common thing for religion to make us hate everything about them, and discovering a disbelief in God can be a huge defense, albeit a Pyrrhic one. I never lost love of God either, and I can understand those who sincerely - as well as knee-jerk - do not believe in Him. If you still believe in God from your heart, you're probably in a good position to recover from the watchtower as you've made a distinction between the two.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It seems to me that believers start with the premise that god exists and they know how he/she/they/it thinks. Oddly, here in the western world, it seems to be the god of the bible that is being used as the god. What about all the other gods?

I miss believing in god, but it's a reality; the world is the same whether a god exists or not.

So far, I have seen not a shred of evidence for god. whichever one it's supposed to be.

I repeat; the premise seems to be that god exists, there is no evidence, however, this is what god thinks.........................

As far as the question, 'do you still believe in god?' the answers should be yes, no or maybe. Beyond that arguments are useless.

I await tangible proof of deity beyond emotional pleas or logical fallacies. Respectfully, of course.

Are arguments ever won? Or do we get the bleedin' hump and retreat into our confirmation bias?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit