what buzz word from the jw's do you hate & why?

by Sabin 83 Replies latest jw friends

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Never a JW but I will add my .02 cents. The JWS call apostates mentally diseased and the apostates call those still stuck in the cult mentally diseased (partly correct). IMHO after watching the ARC those who are mentally diseased are the Elders and straight up the chain of command, to be able to treat another human being in this manner is just not right, to take an oath to tell the truth and out right lie. My mother has full blown Alz she does not say I do not remember as much as those Elders said I do not remember.

As a wordly person my vote is for two phrases:

Wordly people

Mentally diseased (elders on up till they wake up and exit the cult)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

All of the above!

Also how about "privileges of service"

or "reaching out"

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    anyone remember------behoove---?
  • pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch
    Open your song books brother to.... (That was the countdown to another 1 hour and 45 minutes to sit through)
  • pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch
    Open your song books brother to.... (That was the countdown to another 1 hour and 45 minutes to sit through)
  • redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

In Dutch, there is a Borg-word called "schriftuurplaats", and often used when a verse is adressed. It's not even an official word and can't be found in any dictionary, so how could I ever translate it in decent English? "Scriptural place" comes closest I guess. Anyway, once a brother (a former teacher) looked it up and found out it was a barbarism (it should be "schriftplaats") and truly a false expression, he HATED the use of the word. Poor guy, he's still a JW, forced to listen to it during ALL meetings!

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Encouragement

Which is code for brainwashing.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

''Contributions'' ''CON-trick-BEWWWtionssss'' Thank you for your generous CON-tri-bewwwtionssss brrrrothers and sisterssss!''

It's got to be the number one buzzword because it's overly used, a complete lie, con and said far too much for a supposed religion that doesn't beg for money from its followers. CON-tri-bewwwwtions. Arghh. Call it what it is 'a scammer's begging box!' Even the word 'contributions' puts an onus on you. Emotional blackmailing tw@ts arghhh!

• fokyc
    fokyc

All of the above and:-

"Qualified"

"Spirit appointed"

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Flock!

Just because it's an annoying word that should only be used for animals, not humans so Flock-off!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit