what buzz word from the jw's do you hate & why?

by Sabin 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Sabin
    Sabin

So my hubby has been on a bit of a roll about the jdubs, we were talking a lot about them & he said the buzz word he hate's the most is "Worldly" why? because he say's "with that one word they have condemned (according to their believes) a person as being worthy of nothing but death."

• Divergent
    Divergent

Here are my top 10:

Apostate

Bible study / personal study

Elders

Field service / ministry / preaching / witnessing

Jehovah's Witnesses

Ministerial servants

Pioneering

Shunning

Spiritual / spiritually weak

Theocratic

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

"THE TRUTH"

Because everytime i hear a jw say it i want to immediately interupt and say "you mean THE LIE"

• Alive!
    Alive!

'Worldly'

I took a relative to one of the meetings and she was offended by this derogatory term.

• ivanatahan
    ivanatahan

Jehovah.

• Divergent
    Divergent

Add "The truth" to my list too!

Forgot about it until Lostwun mentioned it

• Divergent
    Divergent

I overlooked the part asking why earlier...

Apostate - they use that term to refer to anything negative, even though it is usually true!

Bible study / personal study - The Old Testament is simply disgusting to read!

Elders - Imperfect men who are often arrogant & unloving

Field service / ministry / preaching / witnessing - Total & complete waste of time!

Jehovah's Witnesses - Self righteous jerks who think they have the truth but don't

Ministerial servants - Better known as ministerial serpents

Pioneering - I'm more zealous in the ministry than the rest of you spiritual losers

Shunning - We love you so much that we do not want to talk to you... WTF!!!

Spiritual / spiritually weak - You will die at Armageddon, slacker!

Theocratic - Used to justify man-made rules by saying they come from God

The truth - It's NOT!!!

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Fine.

Because of the JW's I hate the word fine.

Welcome to this fine meeting.

That was a fine talk wasn't it?

Thank-you for sharing that fine experience.

Ahhhh. I hate the word. Thankfully it's rarely used by normal people.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Worldly persons

Spiritually weak ones

Apostates

False Religion

The" True Religion"

We have the "Truth"

Theocratic Warfare

Guardians of the truth

We have no Clergy Class ,{ Yet they claim Clergy Penintent in a Court of Law }

Jehovah God is only dealing with his Witnesses on earth to dispense truths at the proper time , all other so called Christian religions are false , apostate and lying in the power of the wicked one ( Satan the Devil)

Geoffrey Jackson at the Australian Royal Commission into Institutions of Child Sexual Abuse , when asked by Stewart Angus if Jehovah`s Witnesses believed , only they had the truth , G.J. replied and I quote " That would be presumptious of me to say that " unquote.

Calling themselves Jehovah`s Witnesses , when the Bible clearly states that followers of Jesus Christ"were by Divine providence called Christians " not Jehovah`s Witnesses .

Divine Providence means sanctioned by Jehovah. Did the Nation of Israel ever take up the name Jehovah`s Witnesses after Isaiah 43:12 was uttered ? NO of course not , that was not the intention.And Jesus never ever took them to task for not doing so.And Jesus never ever uttered the word Jehovah or the Tetragrammaton .

See" The Kingdom Interlinear Of The Christian Greek Scriptures " published by the WTB&TS a word for word translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures.

smiddy

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Jehovah, because they say it as if he's only for them, but also what the name represents. A big fat lie and an evil make believe God that has killed more people then all the fake demons and devils combined.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit