Dec 2018 Watchtower Third Heaven & Paradise

by Listener 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• waton
    waton
    2. The solar system and galaxies.

how about 2a. The pre- Big Beginning conditions? Infinite energy and time?

• Saethydd
    Saethydd
    Do we also have first, second, and third earth?

Yeah, D.J. MacHale wrote about them in his brilliant YA book series about the inter-dimensional traveler Bobby Pendragon who has to save the universe from the malicious Saint Dane.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`ll check those out Saethydd how about T.V series or movie ?

• waton
    waton
    The best candidates for the levels of heaven are:
    1. Where the birds and clouds reside.
    2. The solar system and galaxies.
    Actftu.

definitely not the Pleiades, but possibly the

2a. infinite timespace or energytime that existed before the Big Bang and still is in the future outside the expanding universe. ?

• Saethydd
    Saethydd
    I’ll check those out Saethydd how about T.V series or movie?

Sadly not, I wish they would have made a TV series, it could have been amazing if done right

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    P.E.It seems Paul was familiar with, and believed in, the apocryphal book of Enoch.

Isn't the book of Enoch quoted in the Bible somewhere as scripture anyway? I think it might have been Jesus himself who quotes from it....anyone know?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It is sad that so many "geeks" will waste their time learning to speak Klingon. I wish Star Trek had put the Navajo language into their Klingons and then a dead language would have been revived.

I feel similarly now with complicated doctrines from the Bible, including but not limited to Jehovah's Witnesses.

Enjoy this stuff if you must. I will tackle understanding things that actually add up to something.

Sorry to flame this thread. Go back to what you were doing.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

definitely not the Pleiades, but possibly the

2a. infinite timespace or energytime that existed before the Big Bang and still is in the future outside the expanding universe. ?

Waton

2a. Sounds like a good addition to the list.

What about all the dark matter? Maybe that's part of #3

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I know. Its a new heavens a new Earth, and a new Earth. Going once, going twice, third!!!

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

I agree with bad wolf and pale emperor...book of Enoch stuff. He prob had a pineal gland launch similar to the psychedelic experiences from licking toads, eating mushrooms etc.... interesting that when you read up on this stuff you realize the Bible is coded for waking up that pine cone third eye throne of god spot....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit