MY First Post

by Prudence 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Prudence
    Prudence

I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I walked away a few years ago, I just couldn't believe the new light on the generation they are forcing on

teaching people. I also got burned - out on all the gossip and the other social garbage. I didn't feel or see the love they say they have.

I came out of the world and I always resented the WT's portrayal of worldly people. I've met so many wonderful people from all walks of life

that they consider bad association. I would rather be in the world than be a robot for the WTBS any day. I have been reading the posts and

decided to post now myself. This is a great place to learn and to get the support a person needs after leaving the Borg.

I am so glad to be here.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

welcome prudence!! :):):)

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Welcome Prudence!!!

Yeah, the WBTS true "brotherly" love really matches that description don't it!!!!!

P.S. - It wasn't "new light" they were forcing down your throat - it was just a correction due to so many brothers/sisters "incorrect assumptions" of what the WBTS had said previously. I can't believe you didn't know that!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Prudence,

From what have have said about yourself so far, it is clear you are among people who agree with you.

So tell us more about yourself, unless you need to remain anonymous.

Jst2laws

• rocketman
    rocketman

And it's very nice to have you here Prudence!

The Generation bait-and- switch got alot of people thinking, including me.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

welcome

seems to me you are in the right place

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi there Prudence!

This is a great place to learn and to get the support a person needs after leaving the Borg.

There are a couple (at least) other very good sites too, but for me, this is my db home...and yes, indeed, it is a wonderful place to learn and heal.

Welcome!

Craig

• JH
    JH

Welcome Prudence

It is a great place to learn, but also a great place to ask quesitons.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Welcome to the board, Prudence!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Dear Prudence,

Won't you come out to play-hay-hay-haaaayyyyy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit