MY First Post

by Prudence 47 Replies latest jw friends

• leslane
    leslane

Hi prudence! Newbie here too, isn't this place great!? Yea, love and concern my a**, all they do is get close to you, acting like the love you, just so they can take the newly found info and run with it. They love to gossip!!! That is one of my main reasons that I just can't stay, they are too much of hypocrites. One question to eveyone here though, what is this generation thing your talking about, I never heard of it.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

A big HELLO to you Prudence.

Wt has really shot itself in the foot with the generation change

wannaexit (of the want to exit very soon class)

• Prudence
    Prudence

Hi wannaexit ,

Wt has really shot itself in the foot with the generation change.

They sure have!

Prudence

( Of the I will be thinking of you class)

• Prudence
    Prudence

Hi leslane,

I had to leave my comptuer and could not post sooner.

Yes, this is a great place! I know that the love and concern (not) has gotten to me as well as a lot of people I knew when I was.

Yea, love and concern my a**, all they do is get close to you, acting like the love you, just so they can take the newly found info and run with it. They love to gossip!!! That is one of my main reasons that I just can't stay, they are too much of hypocrites.
    One question to eveyone here though, what is this generation thing your talking about, I never heard of it.
    I don't know how to hook- you - up with a link I think would help with the info on the new light about the generation. It would explain better than me. Maybe you can start a post like you did for the question you had posted about 1975. I'm sure you will get quite a few links that way. BTW Welcome to the board!
  • Prudence
    Prudence

Hi Frannie,

I'm glad we both found this site too!

Later...

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Prudence!

• wildfire
    wildfire

DEAR PRUDENCE,,,, A WARM WELCOME AND ((((( HUG))))) TO YOU... WILDFIRE HERE... believe me you have come to the right place, if you read my biography you will see what torture and mayhem i have gone thru... being married to an annointed one for 10 yrs, ( i could write a book ).... I have come to know some great and caring people here ...the warm,, cool tropical air of friendship is soo much better than the frigid, sterile.,, stench of the putrid prison walls of a windowless kingdumm hall.. with all its subordinate, perfunctory, loveless robots inside......( hey i learned some big words in theocronic misery school hahahhahh) hey a dictionary would help out here, so feel free to check it out .... P.s I am an aspiring writer of sorts and a poet so ,, I get carried away from time to time.....we all need our dreams to come true ,,,so true to our dreams we never stop our quest to SEIZE THE DAY !!!!!!!!

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Welcome! You'll like it here - but, you already knew that, or you wouldn't have started posting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit