MY First Post

by Prudence 47 Replies latest jw friends

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you are here, enjoy the ride, it is fun !!!!!!!!

• avengers
    avengers

Another WT robot bites the dust. Hope soon there will be no more.
    Welcome. ..............Andy

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hello and welcome Prudence!

Busy forum this week, and it looks like some top notch newbies too.

Glad to have you here Prudence.

• Scully
    Scully

Welcome Prudence!

While I am sorry that you were subjected to that lack of love and apathy, I hope you'll be comforted to know that your perceptions were not uncommon. From what I have read here and learned from various former JWs privately, is that the unloving attitude is extremely pervasive throughout the Organization.

By far, it seems to me that more people leave the JWs due to lack of love in the congregation/ Organization, than there are people who leave over doctrinal issues, even though doctrinal issues may start them to quietly doubt. The way the JWs browbeat people with emotional blackmail in order to gain total compliance is amazingly consistent throughout the JWs.

You are in good company. I hope you'll enjoy your visits here.

Love, Scully

• Prudence
    Prudence
    Add to that that their mind control tactics get tiring / ridiculous, it is time to leave.

Especially when it happens over decades , and they act like the controling behavior is showing you love !

• Maverick
    Maverick

Howdy! Look forward to your input! Maverick

• blondie
    blondie

Hello, Prudence. "Where is the love?" Welcome and congratulations on leaving the world of the lurker.

Blondie

• Hamas
    Hamas

Welcome to the forum, Prudence !

We are sure glad you are here with us !

Peace to you, my friend.

www.escapethewatchtower.com

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome Prudence!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The love they speak of is just lip service, like the rest of us you have found that it does not exist. The JW's are not about love they are about control and power over you. Glad you are here.

Leslie

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Welcome to the board. Great to hear from you.

Sadie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit