MY First Post

by Prudence 47 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

Welcome to the board! Enjoy!

• Undecided
    Undecided

Be careful Prudence, you may become addicted to this board like I did and just can't live without dropping in everyday.

Welcome, anyway.

Ken P.

• Panda
    Panda

Dear Prudence seems to have opened up her eyes alright. Good for you girl! 
    You've landed in one of several terrific boards and I hope you will get the help you need.
    Big Panda Hugs 
  • Shakita
    Shakita

Hi Prudence!

I will be looking forward to your posts.

Mrs. Shakita

• mouthy
    mouthy

A very big welcome Prudence... Pull up a chair & share the Unconditional love. My Daughter is still in the WT--- She came to visit last year after I came out of hospital & you Know what ?????????????SHE CALLED ME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! a year later.!!!!!!.... I am so happy!!!!!!!!we spoke nothing of Bible -Wt- God, Jesus- She had just been written up in the papers because she trapped a robber going into her home- He ran !!!but she took his license # called police.... I guess she wanted to tell me about it....They wrote up about her bravery..... Wish she was brave enough to leave the OTHER Robbers(JWS) Great to have you here...I am the rambler on here.But they let me away with it- cos I am the OLD LADy of 76...((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

• shera
    shera

Glad your here to.

I didn't find out about the generation thing until last yr and boy did that tick me off when I found out about the new light....

Heather

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Prudence,

Happy that you found this board. I know it's going to mean a lot to you, even as it has to me. Pleased to "meet" you.

• heathen
    heathen

Welcome prudence . This is a great place to learn about the cult and discuss things .

• Special K
    Special K

Hey Prudence

Welcome to the forum.. Enjoy your stay and look forward to hearing further posts from you.

Special K

• Jesika
    Jesika

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made alot of friends here...........I know you will too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit