Be loyal when a relative is disfellowshipped

by UnshackleTheChains 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This is why I avoid JW meetings at all.

I have no sympathy for this religion. Zero percent.

Sect.

G.

• sir82
    sir82

Only positive spin on it is that perhaps their extremism has reached some sort of limit with this video, like the worst of the storm before a period of calm.

LOL.

Never underestimate the ability of the WTS to sink to new lows.

• NikL
    NikL

In the "Gods Love" book (Gag)

It says... and I quote, "Loyal Christian family members do not look for excuses to have dealings with a disfellowshipped relative not living at home. Rather, loyalty to Jehovah and his organization moves them to uphold the Scriptural arrangement of disfellowshipping."

Possibly the most cultist statement they make.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

On a side note, notice the guy the young lady is dating in the video has a light beard denoting him in a negative light to JWs.Then its stated that the parents used Aaron's example from the bible and they show a picture of Aaron with a beard. It's like the only way they can portray a wordly man is with a beard but yet they use a bearded man in the bible as example.

• Bad_Wolf
  • jambon1
    jambon1

It's quite a fact that if you treat your kids like that then you're not worth shit as a person, never mind a parent.

Im glad they're ramping up this fucking shit in recent times because it'll turn the heads of any normal person.

Vile.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Quote from NikL:

In the "Gods Love" book (Gag)

It says... and I quote, "Loyal Christian family members do not look for excuses to have dealings with a disfellowshipped relative not living at home. Rather, loyalty to Jehovah and his organization moves them to uphold the Scriptural arrangement of disfellowshipping."

Possibly the most cultist statement they make.

Well said.

The "Hook" that deepens the "spell/trance"

loyalty to Jehovah and his organization

Followed by the outright lie:

Scriptural arrangement of disfellowshipping

Once those false statements are driven deeply into the fearful minds of the "faithful" the spell/trance becomes hypnotic. The fear felt can be so intense as to be traumatic which has the ability to literally "split the mind" into new "compartments" known as "alters."

That is the secret of truly effective Mind Control which is able to produce a zombie like group who are unquestioningly obedient to every demand of the GB master.

G.O.D. is the typical "cue" or "trigger" used to access the "alters" for additional controls.

Yes, they are well acquainted with the techniques of mind control and know precisely what they are doing. The GB are servants of Satan.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That is a chilling quote from the "God's Love" book.

• skin
    skin

With all this shunning taking place toward her. At one point Sonia says something like "I almost blamed my parents or God for my situation".

Why would she not include blaming the GB for her situation? That's right, the GB wrote this video, and they can't have them suggesting that they themselves are the cause. But writing into the script that God could be blamed? even suggesting that God could be to blamed is pretty rude.

• NeedToKnow
    NeedToKnow

Diogenesistera day agoa day agoa day agoa day agoThis might be a good thing to say to "still in" dubs, I believe it will certainly make them think. The concept certainly brought it home to me.
    Stuckinarut It is NO different to the JW situation. They treat people in an abusive manner, then compound the situation by maligning their character and reputation amongst the rest of the congregation, THEN think that witnesses would WANT to go back??
    Huh??
    I'm a born-in and still-in dub and I have said this to others including an elder I can speak freely with. But do you think anyone who matters (I'm a sister so…) is willing to put their heads on the chopping block for the truth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit