Who is the mediator for jehovahs witnesses?

by atomant 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Lmao!

A teacher!?

That is rich.

Me your student? Richer.

Just because you refuse to acknowledge the evidence presented over and over doesn’t make it any less compelling.

Anyone reading this thread can see you are being obtuse.

Then you stroke yourself by claiming authorship and teaching.

WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE!

You know what? I can’t hear you anymore, because your mother is making too much noise.

She’s pissed because I can’t understand her. I shaved her back and the dildo is obscuring her speech as I jump out the window.

• vienne
    vienne

you've presented NO evidence. That's the point. You miss-define terms, you insult, but you do not present anything to support your point beyond mere assertion. There is no point in arguing with you. You'd need some sort of rationality, and you lack it.

Claiming authorship?

https://www.amazon.com/Separate-Identity-Organizational-Readers-1870-1887/dp/1304969401 by Schulz and de Vienne

http://www.lulu.com/shop/b-w-schulz/nelson-barbour-the-millenniums-forgotten-prophet/paperback/product-5424152.html by Schulz and de Vienne

You can also download an article by us entitled Nelson Barbour: The Time-ists last Breath. Google it.

I've also written things not related to Witnesses. eg http://wardancingpixie.blogspot.com/2009/12/it-was-best-seller.html

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

The organisation is essential to salvation, as is a JWs individual obedience to the slave, participation in the slave dictated activities is essential, as is also Jesus sacrifice.

I don’t feel the need to provide quotes, this is the religion.

Have ever been a witness? You would be disfellowshiped for apostasy with your attitude.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

You could maybe write WT articles? I don’t give a shit.

Does the great crowds salvation depend on their close association with the anointed?

JWs themselves believe in the organisation holds salvation concept.

I just think your wrong on this despite how awesome you are otherwise.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I would be disfellowshipped for my crude humor.

Oh wait, I think I might have been.

I asked a bunch of questions from the self alleged female author and professor.

She hasn’t clarified. She thinks she is the expert despite never setting foot in a KH. Probably has no idea what a JW library is.

How many posts specifically answered her query for printed evidence?

My questions still stand.

What is your agenda?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

@the girl next door,

We are debating the same person, vienne wants specific quotes, she just need talk to some JWs.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I know 2+2.

I know.

I gleaned all I need to know from the simple fact she connected her “published” works to an identity on a public forum.

• vienne
    vienne

dear 2

I'm not a witness. But I have attended many meetings and have relatives who are witnesses. My first meeting was with my mother when I was 11. The last was about a month ago when one of my nephews gave a talk. I don't think we're far apart except in the matter of 'terms used.'

GND

I gave you links to my published works, at least some of them. You're still ranting. I don't have an agenda beyond being exact with definitions and terms. You are not. You provided no proof. Sorry you can't do anything but be vulgar and throw temper tantrums. But that's probably why you are no longer a Witness. You certainly did not learn anything about the religion while you were associated with it.

Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
    or you yourself will be just like him.
    Answer a fool according to his folly,
    or he will be wise in his own eyes.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I learned about charlatans dear Vienne.

And you exerted Morph’s Law without request. So two demerits for you.

“Do not wrestle with pigs, you both get dirty, but the pig likes it.”

~Andrew Gillum’s Grandma

• Listener
    Listener

Vienne - But that's probably why you are no longer a Witness.

Tsk Tsk, I can see this is getting heated but that is needed. Do you know that there are thousands of ex JWs and victims that are seeking apologies from this organization that you are putting on a pedestal?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit