Brothers, please give blood!

by lastmanstanding 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

We are all very much aware of Watchtology’s duplicity of teaching, the blood doctrine being the most predominant piece of hypocritical bullshight in human history. But perhaps now we shall see their hypocrisy in a whole new light.

The RED CROSS is putting out the call.

Patients

Plasma Donations from Recovered COVID-19 Patients

The Red Cross is seeking people who are fully recovered from COVID-19 and may be able to donate plasma to help current patients with serious or immediately life-threatening COVID-19 infections, or those judged by a healthcare provider to be at high risk of progression to severe or life-threatening disease.

People who have fully recovered from COVID-19 have antibodies in their plasma that can attack the virus. This convalescent plasma is being evaluated as treatment for patients seriously ill with COVID-19. Historically, convalescent plasma has been used as a potentially lifesaving treatment when new diseases or infections develop quickly, and no treatments or vaccines were available yet. The Red Cross has been asked by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help identify prospective donors and manage the distribution of these products to hospitals treating patients in need. If you’re fully recovered from a verified coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnosis, please review the information below and fill out the Potential Donor form. A Red Cross representative will follow up with prospective candidates to confirm eligibility.

See frequently asked questions related to the Convalescent Plasma Program »

Note: If you currently have or suspect that you have COVID-19 and have questions about your health, please contact your healthcare professional.

Can Jehovah’s Witnesses receive components of blood? We all know the BS answer that the governing boobs dreamed up. Sure they can!

But, from whom shall they receive their life-saving juice? Is there a “brother or sister” in YOUR congregation who has recovered from COVID19 who may donate their own blood so that these antibodies may be recovered and utilized?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

lastmanstanding:

Do you think a JW could get the life-saving juice in private or in secret? The Elders can't just go into a hospital and check on them anymore.

Some JW's just might compromise and say: To hell with the governing butt-heads, I need this to stay alive! And since nobody will know, why not!

I guess it could be an option for a JW to consider.

Petra!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They will not allow it. Their doctrine states that plasma is a major blood fraction, and is therefore forbidden to give or receive even if lives are at stake. The ones that give or take this blood fraction could probably be threatened with being destroyed by joke-hova, since they are supposed to suffer all the more and be willing to die for that worthless piece of trash.

I would like to see the members of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger get coronavirus and need this treatment or die miserable deaths (not easy deaths, either). They expect those in the field to surrender to dying, yet I would be willing to bet that they would take blood plasma if they got coronavirus. And they would lie about it, which is to me far worse than doing the blood.

As I see it, that is one more treatment option, albeit a quite expensive one. (Blood is highly perishable and is usually quite scarce.) There are other alternatives I would use before resorting to this. Vitamin and mineral supplements are good--I already take the vitamin C and zinc that is so hard to find these days. (I stock up to roughly 2 years' supply against these things becoming illegal, not just for the virus.) Schisandra berry, elderberry syrup, astragalus, and vitamin D (which is still quite available in most areas, where it is still legal) are good to take regularly. I also have oregano oil and echinacea on standby if I do catch the virus or get significant exposure to it. (And there are other herbs that help--you do have options.)

Beyond that, before the plasma, I would look into other drugs. Chloroquine is one example. That, combined with zinc, will wipe out coronavirus within 5-10 days. (Though chloroquine is dangerous for heart patients, and I do not advocate taking forms of the drug that are meant for fish or animals because you will get the wrong dose and may die from it).

I wonder how many of these other options the jokehovians have banned, either explicitly or because they cannot afford it or do no research on it. How many of them even take a vitamin pill? Myself, I started taking vitamin C to ward off dental abscesses, only to find it significantly reduces the chance of my catching colds. (And no one else caught on.)

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    Some JW's just might compromise and say: To hell with the governing butt-heads, I need this to stay alive! And since nobody will know, why not!

But...but...but...jehober will always know just like Santa Claus knows "if you're naughty or nice"!

just saying!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Can Jehovah’s Witnesses receive components of blood? We all know the BS answer that the governing boobs dreamed up. Sure they can!

I wonder if they could partake of the wine at the memorial if the wine was broken into fractions.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

eyeuse2badub

''But...but...but...jehober will always know just like Santa Claus knows "if you're naughty or nice"!''

Santa Clause ''he knows when you been naughty, he knows when you been nice''..... so does JEhoobah.

Well, what about the countless child-sexual abuse cases throughout the world in JWdom.

Involvement with the UN for 9 years(now involved with the OSCE I believe)

An endless list of false prophecies.

& flip flops on doctrines which have impacted the lives of many ''faithful' dubs throughout the years, in an immensely negative way.

NO. When it comes right down to it, your life is ''far too precious'', to surrender your life to an organization which claims to speak for God.

I don't know about you guys, but a channel I've been watching on youtube is ExJwElderWife Jayne Doe. She made an outstanding comment on the ''blood issue'' about your life is being ''to precious'' to surrender your life to an organization which changes it's mind on doctrines. She relates about not believing anything what they teach, because they can change their minds.

NO!!! Go ahead and take that vaccine ( should it take blood plasma) because you as a human being are too precious to have your life hijacked by some man-made organization which bumbles doctrines.

Should the eldubs find out about it, enjoy your ticket to freedom and if they DF you, tell them they can stick their decision to DF you where the sun don't shine!!

Happy Good Friday to you all. Happy Easter Weekend!!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ATLANTIS:

(Petra)

In my opinion, if it does come down to it, I DO believe some average Witnesses WILL consent to receive this plasma.. They won’t advertise it, of course, but I think they will.

I saw on Reddit that the guys in upstate NY are in extreme quarantine lockdown and can’t leave their rooms and communicate with each other by Zoom. There are also trucks supposedly blocking the entrances to the place!

I would hope, for their sakes, that this works and that the virus does not enter their compound..Because they, supposedly, will not approve of this life saving plasma treatment, right???

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Well, today it’s plasma, tomorrow the blood goes into a separator and out pops fractions.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If it became extremely serious and affecting more brothers, there would be Noo Light about giving or receiving plasma. It could be presented that the plasma is further broken down into the elements they need to use to infuse into people, so technically it is not a complete fraction.

Noo Light has found its way into the acceptance of vaccinations, organ transplants, etc. What was one day a DF offense is then a conscience matter. That's all. If needed, they can put on their dancing shoes and the rest will follow.

Rub a Dub

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

There’s some piece of news going around that there’s a new “directive” concerning Jehovah’s Witlesses receiving the COVID19 plasma cure. Anyone have it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit