Living with Islam

by fulltimestudent 71 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Totally agree, Bangalore.

Some people on this forum have escaped one religion (WT) only to defend a worse one (Islam).

I don't even advocate making Islam 'die' - I only advocate reform ...

And wiping out jihadis

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

sharia law is open to change

Yeah, expect to see Sharia-supported Gay Pride events in Riyadh or Gaza City soon ...

F**k me ...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I agree. The solution is for mankind to finally evolve out of believing all these fairytales.

I think ruby is being way too apologetic for Islam. There are really 3 things unique to Islam that everyone should dig a little deeper on.

1. Jihad
    2. Sharia
    3. Mohammed

This jihad "violent struggle" idea is not something radicals made up. It's a real part of the religion. Sharia speaks all for itself. And the supposed founder Mohammed was a pedophile warrior prophet. Like the bible the Quran has war and slavery but also beheadings, wife beating, mutilation, torture and pedophilia. No Abrahamic religion deserves reverence, the religions of the desert god have caused immeasurable harm to this world. I believe Islam embodies the worst of all three.

And loveuni I can understand it either, the same people here who denounce jws daily can't say Islam is a sick twisted religion. Blows my mind. I think there is some cliche liberal bandwagon that's makes people feel good defending Islam like they are fighting racism or bigotry. If you support Islam you are actually supporting the biggest bigot group in the world!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@FMF - agree.

Can you imagine if I wanted to start a political party, and some of its rules were: atheism, leaving my party, homosexuality and 'sorcery' were crimes deserving of capital punishment; members of Christian and Jewish sects had to pay a special protection tax; polytheistic religions were outlawed.

I'd rightly be denied to start such a party, and condemned as some sort of weird fascist. Yet, Sharia has these exact same things and you get posters on this forum defending it. It's most strange ...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

To say moderates represent Islam is like saying all of us on here represent watchtower.

The principles and practices of the religion are not represented by the dissident fringe

And defending Islam I believe is a bandwagon that makes people feel good patting themselves on the back for sticking up for rights. What rights are you sticking up for? A religion that takes rights away!

Even the name "Islam" comes form the Arabic root "Salema" which means submit in a sense. No thank you. I'm not going to spend my rants bashing one cult then forgiving and making exceptions for another.

If its Scientology, or JW's you guys (jw discussion board Islamic apologists) have no problem calling it what it is, Islam on the other hand, every ones hearts start bleeding. Grow some f*cking balls!!

• Simon
    Simon

Remember next time you hear about some thug beating his wife or kid - don't be so judgmental, it's just his culture, you should respect it.

Oh wait, if it's some non-Muslim NFL douche then we can condemn it but slap the "Islam excuses all" label on it and we have to applaud instead.

I think we're done with this Islam apologist crap. I am sick of reading anything that excuses or demands respect for vile backward behavior and a culture that doesn't warrant the label of "culture".

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I think we're done with this Islam apologist crap. I am sick of reading anything that excuses or demands respect for vile backward behavior and a culture that doesn't warrant the label of "culture".

amen

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

oh f, I do apologize for violating your sacred values simon -

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

here is richard dawkins defending his sacred values from accusations of racism against Islam

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/richard-dawkins-links-isis-child-who-beheaded-man-and-clock-boy-ahmed-mohamed/ar-BBnpjJq?li=AA9SkIr&ocid=mailsignout

Dawkins has expressed scepticism about Mohamed’s “motives” before, tweeting in September that his questioning of “a boy’s alleged ‘invention’” was part and parcel of his “passion for truth”.

bloody hell - bring out the hostage negotiators. it is only a matter of time before the 2006 law re religious hatred will be changed to reflect what muslims have to suffer

• Ruby456

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit