New York City...OMG What Is Happening??

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Comrade DeBlasio wants to allow mayhem -- somehow he thinks that chaos and destruction will cause people to vote against Trump. To me this doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would voters vote against Trump when these cities are all Dem and Trump is the voice speaking out against the chaos.

Being that Trump is so behind in the polls makes me think it will be very hard for him to win, but if anything this sort of nonsense will only help him.

• minimus
    minimus

Rasmussen has Trump at 50% today. Who believes in polls??

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rasmussen has Trump at 50% today.

Min ...

You know how the process works. Trump is at 38% one week, 50% the next week, etc etc etc.

It all depends upon 38% or 50% of who you are polling. I do think there were more hidden Trump voters at some point but now with Biden, I think there are a lot of hidden Biden voters who do not necessarily want to raise their hand and say "I'm for Biden". Personally, I think a large number Biden voters are not "for" Biden but against Trump.

Time will tell.

• minimus
    minimus

I think that most people scratch their heads when it comes to Biden. Really?? He’s the best they could find?? I don’t see too many common sense type people saying, Biden is someone who is qualified to be President. Let’s face it, he has run many times and simply lost. He’s old and very failing. I don’t believe polls. I don’t think most people are clamoring for him to be the President of the United States.

• LV101
    LV101

Maybe they think the riots will keep the troops and their base all hyped to usher in extreme left gov't - who knows. It distracts the deep state/corruption that's gone on for decades - both parties.

• minsky
    minsky

Minimus: Very true, but who else? Bernie was always going to be sabotaged. Yang literally ran on a free money platform. I remain convinced Pete is an artificial intelligence trained on old Obama speeches. Warren was an unlikable version of Bernie. According to former staff both Harris and Klobacher are psychos.

A problem for the dems is their ideas are either unworkable or unpopular, and that filters through to the candidates.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

As I mentioned on another thread, our presidential choice appears to be between Beevis and Butthead.

I'm just spending some quality time trying to determine which is which.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit